Dance performance at Sentosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysania

May 11, 2003
Singapore
angelapple.multiply.com
Hi guys! I am organsing an outing to Sentosa on the 3rd Apr. You will have time of your own to shoot around Sentosa before meeting up to take photos of the dance performances. Please leave a post if you are interested. Confirmed participants will receive the details of the outing via pm.

Sentosa, Sat 3rd Apr 2004
Participants:
1. Crysania
2. Nivlek
3. wormz777
4. Yezrah
5. andi1704
6. CYRN
7. alwayschampion
8. Trigger

I will update this list when I receive your pms.
If you cannot make it on this day, I may have other outings on other weekends, but the groups performing will be different.

Hi.

I'm interested. Pls include me, thanks.

Crysania said:
Hi guys! I am organsing an outing to Sentosa on the 3rd Apr. You will have time of your own to shoot around Sentosa before meeting up to take photos of the dance performances. Please leave a post if you are interested. Confirmed participants will receive the details of the outing via pm.

Participants:
1. Crysania
2. Nivlek
3. Denniskee

Count me in

Hi guys, would appreciate that you pm me your name and contact number so that I will be able to contact you if need be. I will confirm the details nearer the date.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Can you provide more information on the dance performance? Thanks. :cool:

Maybe you could be more specific what information you like to know?
It's a public performance, so it's FOC, but of course u need to pay the admission fees to enter Sentosa.
There will be able 4 dance groups performing that day, from different schools and each presenting different types of dances (international, chinese, malay, indian).

Participants:
1. Crysania
2. Nivlek
3. wormz777
4. Yezrah
5. Deniskee
6. Andi1704

I will update this list when I receive your pms.
If you cannot make it on this day, I may have other outings on other weekends, but the groups performing will be different.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Thanks :) I thot you are bring dancers there for us to shoot ... :embrass: :D
I am bringing dancers on another day, but I cannot bring so many photographers with me, so the invitation is private. :p

Crysania said:
Please note that the participants list will only be updated after I receive your pm with your name and contact number.

Check your PMs.

Hi all, I have sent out PMs to those names on the first post of this thread. If u have not received my PM on the meet up details. Please leave me a msg. Sorry to those if I sent double PM, not used to PMing yet. :D

Participants:
1. Crysania
2. Nivlek
3. wormz777
4. Yezrah
5. andi1704
6. CYRN
7. alwayschampion
8. Trigger

Anyone want to meet at the Harbourfront bus terminal first?

Hi all, please note that I am a newbie in photography myself so I am expecting a sharing session between the participants. =p
As I am not sure what time I will be at Sentosa, so u all can free and easy until 5pm. Most prob I will go visit some attractions before meeting.
Participants:
1. Crysania
2. Nivlek
3. wormz777
4. Yezrah
5. andi1704
6. CYRN
7. alwayschampion

Yezrah said:
I shall be reaching HarbourFront Bus terminal at 2p.m.
Ok, then I will be at the bus terminal at 2pm too. Anyone wanna join us? Perhaps we can jalan jalan a bit at sentosa. I would like to go up the new tower :)

1. Yezrah
2. wormz777

wormz777 said:
Ok, then I will be at the bus terminal at 2pm too. Anyone wanna join us? Perhaps we can jalan jalan a bit at sentosa. I would like to go up the new tower :)

1. Yezrah
2. wormz777
I ALSO WANNA GO UP!!!! The last time I went during the balloon carnival, it was down for mainteance. Think Crysania dun wanna go up with me =PPP

By the way, this outing was organised by us in the name of fun. :) I hope we can share with each other techniques to take nice photos esp in a situation like a performance in "dim light". I myself am not too sure of the lighting conditions there.

wormz777: Will be nice to meet u on sat. :) Been looking at ur pics for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.