dance dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
think probably shoot from the front looks better...

yup. there's a whitish halo and i don't know how it occur.

lol, yeah.. i agree from the front would have more impact. but i think the bird would have taken off if i were to go to the front.

Hehe, that is where your skills come in :)

too much empty space imho..

would kinda prefer it to be taken at a lower angle.. maybe horizontal to the bird.. :think:

drumma said:
any comments to how i can improve?

I find the grainy structure of the ground a bit distracting. It makes it hard to clearly see the outline of the bird. I think a smoother surface, e.g. a concrete slab, would look better.

The composition, including looking at the bird from behind, works for me. But, unlike the words in the photo suggest, the bird appears to be walking, not hopping.

LittleWolf said:
I find the grainy structure of the ground a bit distracting. It makes it hard to clearly see the outline of the bird. I think a smoother surface, e.g. a concrete slab, would look better.

The composition, including looking at the bird from behind, works for me. But, unlike the words in the photo suggest, the bird appears to be walking, not hopping.

thanks man!! u just pointed what i thought was missing! appreciate this alot! :)

just voicing my newb opinion :)

generally i like the pic, makes me wanna take some just like it :thumbsup:

actually i like the texture of the road, though i agree with wolf, the lines like not sharp enough, feel that the bird should be sharper and more contrasting as grey on black is pretty close already.

Status
Not open for further replies.