[dance around] photo exhibition by rueyloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rueyloon

Jan 17, 2002
www.rueyloon.com
hello

just got back from the opening of my photo exhibition ;) I would like to invite you guys to see the photos, it is at the Art House, the old parliment building.

Cheers :)

congrats RL! how about putting some "preview" pics here so we can all take a sneak peek into your exhibition?

how long will this be on? and erm, open on wat days, wat time etc.

finish exams only next thurs, so can only go support next week :)

Congratz RL... do give us a preview here in CS and share some experience in the putting together of the exhibition... 8)

Think Rueyloon shouldn't post here before/while the exhibition is ongoing.
Otherwise who going to exhibition? Not knowing what pictures will be there also provides nice element of surprise.

After exhibition then show maybe better right?

ya loh :)

must go see the prints itself, anyway, the photos need to be viewed big :)

it will be up till the 1st of May, if you're interested in watching the dance (a part of the whole thingy) you can contact me for the tickets as it will be at a lower cost through me.

Cheers :)

will pay a visit and maybe post a pic with u. can take pic inside a not har

how much is the ticket purchase from there? what's the opening time?

earthlings said:
how much is the ticket purchase from there? what's the opening time?

you can get the ticks from here
http://www.ticketcharge.com.sg/html/detpg.asp?eid=201

but if through me, it is about 18$ .... I think

here's the write up about this whole exhibition and dance performances.

"
FireBall is an explosion of artistic expression dedicated to dance!
It is set ablaze at the resplendent Arts House between 20 April to 1 May 2005.

FireBall will be ignited on 20 April with concurrent photographic exhibitions, dance costume and graphic installations displayed in eye-popping styles.

Dance is the nucleus, drawing together more than 25 artists of various disciplines to pay tribute to this mesmerizing art form that has enthralled men and women since time immemorial.

Come 29 April, it gives way to a smorgasbord of dance, live music, jam sessions plus free outdoor activities over the Labour Day weekend.

A fiery sphere of verve, glamour and spectacle, it is a dance event Singapore has yet to see the likes of. FireBall is presented by Ecnad in conjunction with its 9th birthday celebrations.
"

Congrats Rueyloon. Will pop down and have a look.

regards
Nick80

last 3 days of the exihibition, the last day will be on this sunday 1st of May.

Today (friday) and tomorrow (saturday), I'll be at the exhibit, so if anyone wants to come by and talk shop I'll be there from about 6:30 till 8pm

cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.