[danboard] my first try :D

thank you, still very newbie.. and have no photo equipment at home ie; flash, or any lighting... so just share some pop up idea as the danboard really cute and funny :D

real nice... but you might wanna move them from teh edge of the table?

will try that later on.. ^^
thanks for the comment ;)

Hey this little thing is very cute! May I know where can i buy this??

Very nice pictures and bokeh!

1 to 3 shadows in the photos, subject not outstanding.. 4 t0 6 cloudy, subject not outstanding.. my 2cents..

Hey this little thing is very cute! May I know where can i buy this??

Very nice pictures and bokeh!

got this from some friends.. i guess someone at clubsnap sell this also?
you can try danboard search at hardwarezone..

thanks ^^

1 to 3 shadows in the photos, subject not outstanding.. 4 t0 6 cloudy, subject not outstanding.. my 2cents..

thanks ;)
will try your suggestion next time.. since most of it i take at my room and no tripod _ _"
will do my best later on..

thanks a lot for the comment :)

Hey bro. Great series. I love the way on how u inject life into this lifeless object. Interesting! :)

Hey bro. Great series. I love the way on how u inject life into this lifeless object. Interesting! :)

thank you ;)
this danboard really cute and make me want to play around with them.. just got another danboard - normal version.. hope can play with it soon :)

thanks for the comment..

thank you ;)
this danboard really cute and make me want to play around with them.. just got another danboard - normal version.. hope can play with it soon :)

thanks for the comment..

Hope to see more of ur works then! :D

Hi DannyTux, Nice series. But someone already posted the same Toy series as you did. Maybe perhaps you got inspired by him? Anyway good perspective shots, but lighting needs to be improved.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606835 - Achewlim Photography. (Awesome Series)

Hi DannyTux, Nice series. But someone already posted the same Toy series as you did. Maybe perhaps you got inspired by him? Anyway good perspective shots, but lighting needs to be improved.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606835 - Achewlim Photography. (Awesome Series)

thanks for your comment, yeap that one is much more better ^^
its just for fun and use natural light and available light at my room ;)

thanks anyway ;)

achewlim's Danbo series has definitely inspired many people to shoot and post photos of Danbo.

I myself is one of them. However, i don't see the issue of more people posting the same toy series as:
1) not everyone will have the same ideas, more people posting means there people will be driven to think of more creative ideas and angles.
2) your statement makes it sound like everyone should stop shooting and posting photos of Singapore's CBD skyline.

btw dannytux, these latest photos are much nicer. like the posing and post-processing :thumbsup:

thanks, im newbie in photography, so still learn about apperture and bokeh etc ^^
so please mind my quality of picture, hopefully can learn from everyone here :)

thank you.

btw can just call me danny ^^

Last edited: