Danang - Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxonline

Sep 9, 2004
Hi all,

I am organising a company incentive trip to Danang. Any one know if there is any good travel agent to rec in Singapore to Danang.

I have been wanting to go there for photography...:D

thanks

Hi there,

I've lived in many places in Vietnam and honestly there really isn't much to see or do in Danang - its boring in fact. There are many other much more interesting places to visit in Vietnam and Danang really is not one of them. My 2 cents.... with that heavy responsibility as you may not want to disappoint your colleagues, you may be much better off organising a trip somewhere else. Unless you are telling me die die you must organise it in Danang.

Cheers.

Hi there,

I've lived in many places in Vietnam and honestly there really isn't much to see or do in Danang - its boring in fact. There are many other much more interesting places to visit in Vietnam and Danang really is not one of them. My 2 cents.... with that heavy responsibility as you may not want to disappoint your colleagues, you may be much better off organising a trip somewhere else. Unless you are telling me die die you must organise it in Danang.

Cheers.

Xin Chao,
Anh co hue Khong?

Yup, cant agree more...
I have stayed in Vietnam for a while too....
and had travelled the whole length via train before.
and Danang is extremely boring..
Hanoi is a lot more exciting for photography

Xin Chao,
Anh co hue Khong?

Yup, cant agree more...
I have stayed in Vietnam for a while too....
and had travelled the whole length via train before.
and Danang is extremely boring..
Hanoi is a lot more exciting for photography

haha...some of my colleague curse and swear at the committee...but we wana go to a place where we can have more bonding together rather than shopping shopping shopping.

Hi all,

I am organising a company incentive trip to Danang. Any one know if there is any good travel agent to rec in Singapore to Danang.

I have been wanting to go there for photography...:D

thanks

Hiya,

Just came back from a getaway to Danang... Marvelleous place for landscape -> just loaded up some of the pics @ http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=272726.

Booked through Euro Asia travel @ Peace Centre and stayed at Sandy Beach Resort which is really impressive - big rooms, right next to the coast, friendly staff and good environment.

haha...some of my colleague curse and swear at the committee...but we wana go to a place where we can have more bonding together rather than shopping shopping shopping.

well, if you really want bonding, than can go Danang...
cos nothing to do there...hahaha....

Suggest you go Ha Long Bay.....
majestic view of a spray of islands...
plus nice caves....
and an adventurous sea journey...

plus if you are into diving....Ha Long Bay Area will be cool too.

well, if you really want bonding, than can go Danang...
cos nothing to do there...hahaha....

Suggest you go Ha Long Bay.....
majestic view of a spray of islands...
plus nice caves....
and an adventurous sea journey...

plus if you are into diving....Ha Long Bay Area will be cool too.

haha...precisely nothing to do..we are looking at staying at the Furama. hear it was good. what are the other goods ones?

Hiya,

Just came back from a getaway to Danang... Marvelleous place for landscape -> just loaded up some of the pics @ http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=272726.

Booked through Euro Asia travel @ Peace Centre and stayed at Sandy Beach Resort which is really impressive - big rooms, right next to the coast, friendly staff and good environment.

called the euro asia but they dont have tour package there.:dunno:

i second that. there's nothing to do in danang. if u can travel to hoi an and hue (one of UNESCO heritage sites). u can shoot till u drop.

hi me n my wife n baby intend to go vietnam but wich part is best to go....prefer to stay at coastal area but must have some place for shopin too....btw all those coastal area far from the airport??

Try China Beach in Danang. Supposedly very nice, some rate it as nice as Nha Trang beach.

R11S, for family & baby, suggest you stick to the big cities. Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon or Sai Gon, as the locals affectionately call) should suit you fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.