damn... kena robbed tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenwei

Sep 6, 2002
Singapore
was robbed tonite by 3 guys nearby where i stay, threated by a parang around 30+cm... ;(

sian, just back from police station...

guys n gals, be careful when u r alone and any suspicious ppl around u. damn it, never think i kena this, tot s'pore is safe enough....

sorry to hear that, dude...
at least you are ok...

Originally posted by chenwei
was robbed tonite by 3 guys nearby where i stay, threated by a parang around 30+cm... ;(

sian, just back from police station...

guys n gals, be careful when u r alone and any suspicious ppl around u. damn it, never think i kena this, tot s'pore is safe enough....

oh man, but lucky your are not injure.

woah man! shit this happened in our singapore!!

heng u were not hurt.....or carry ur cam.

thanks guys, was not hurt (wonder who dare to resist when the parang is pointing to u...), but handphone gone... sxxt... the moment i am poorest then kena this.

anyone see full light blue nokia 8310 selling, should be the robber...

feel very unsecure now, wish to move asap...

They used a parang, just to get the HP?! Thank goodness you emerged unscathed! Where did it happen?

sorry to hear that pal...

loss of money/hp only is a blessing already, considering they had a parang. Good that you are ok. Sometimes m1 lets you buy new hp (altho older models) at very low prices if yours is robbed, happened to my friend before too.

don't mind me asking, which part of Singapore did it happen at?

wah .... sorry to hear that ...

lucky u r alrite ... where do u stay ?

Sorry to hear that; glad that you are OK.

Did you have a good look at their faces?

Originally posted by RuthBaby
they attack u wif parang jus fer the sake of hp?
they are sick in e brain...
i think they are really very very leong! :confused:

In Aussie, ppl get killed last New Year Eve because of the same reason ..

the world is goin crazyyy ;(

Are u the 25yo management trainee reported in the papers?

There was also another robbery in chinatown, of a 63yo woman, she lost about $300.

I guess the economic recession is causing desperation, esp with the festive season ahead.

Time for the police to step up security.

Anyway, safety is of top priority.
Money lost can be earned back, life lost is gone forever.

Take care.

Originally posted by b18

In Aussie, ppl get killed last New Year Eve because of the same reason ..

the world is goin crazyyy ;(
they r sick... ;(

it was at spottiswoode park nearby the railway station, i was playing basketball with my friend around 11pm, there was a white t-shirt guy looked suspicious and hided at a corner. i was thinking that maybe he wanted to join us so i didn't think so much, then another guy cycling toward that white t-shirt guy, we still tot maybe just friend meeting there.

suddenly the guy wif bicycle cycle towards location where i put my handphone, i found something wrong so i looked back and realised he tried to take my handphone and pretend nothing happenned. I confronted him, the white t-shirt guy and a yellow t-shirt guy came and asked us to leave, when we said the cycling guy took my hp, the white t-shirt guy show his parang...

suspect they r not only 3 person, after i found my friend and chased 3 of them, they escaped from spottiswoode park, the bicycle was not with them, suspect they r not only 3 person, and should be at least one staying there nearby....

heart from police that there was another case happenned just a bit earlier than me, so try to be alert, nowadays economy bad, those crazy people are siao one...

i hate myself so much that i was not able to calm down and recognize them carefully, these kind of ppl, should get them in jail to avoid more cases like this...

Gosh... sorry to hear that. Hope these crooks got nabbed soon.

wah...really can not belive it...luckly ur gf not with u last night :confused:

oh ya... my hp IMEI no...

Sorry to heard abt your encounter... like all what other has said glad that you are all rite mate... If not seriously not worth it over a HP... Take it easy.... those M>F> will get what they deserve 1 day....

Status
Not open for further replies.