damn... kena robbed tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a shot and post it in your gallery ????

Anyway you should be a happy that you are ok, I witness a robbery where the robber slash the arm of the woman, it was really sad and messy.

Originally posted by chenwei

i regret i didn't bring along my monopod.... :cry:

damn it... guess they know my mobile number....

After I re-activated my mobile line today (8 Jan 2003), I received a SMS today at around 10pm, content as following:

stupid idiotS! TAKE MY PHONE! ASS HOLE !! YOU''LL PAY FOR TIS! Be more careful when u cross the road....

(ASS HOLE was a word together)

The SMS was sent on 7 Jan 2003, 5:38:31pm from 888888. I believe it was sent from Singtel Internet SMS site.....

shit... ;( ;(

After I re-activated my mobile line today (8 Jan 2003), I received a SMS today at around 10pm, content as following:

stupid idiotS! TAKE MY PHONE! ASS HOLE !! YOU''LL PAY FOR TIS! Be more careful when u cross the road....

The SMS was sent on 7 Jan 2003, 5:38:31pm from 888888. I believe it was sent from Singtel Internet SMS site.....

shit... ;( ;(

You mean those guys sent you the SMS? Does the Singtel Internet SMS site log IP or something? If they do, it might serve as a clue for the police.

Originally posted by imaginary_number

You mean those guys sent you the SMS? Does the Singtel Internet SMS site log IP or something? If they do, it might serve as a clue for the police.
ya, i emailed one of my friends in singtel and singtel mobile technical support already, hope to get positive response... :(

ya, i emailed one of my friends in singtel and singtel mobile technical support already, hope to get positive response... :(

Ok, do cheer up and good luck! :)

they r sick... ;(

it was at spottiswoode park nearby the railway station, i was playing basketball with my friend around 11pm, there was a white t-shirt guy looked suspicious and hided at a corner. i was thinking that maybe he wanted to join us so i didn't think so much, then another guy cycling toward that white t-shirt guy, we still tot maybe just friend meeting there.

wah liew... dun scare me leh...i staying in Cantonment Close leh very near to Spottiswoode park leh...its just 10 mins walk from my hse to there... :confused: :confused: :confused:

so sad to hear such things happening in Singapore... glad that you're fine...

both the SingTel Mobile SMS gateway & the SingTel web server logs should have captured the originated source, suggest u get the police to approach SingTel for this case, it's easier for the police to get SingTel to "coorperate" in obtaining the logs...;)

shit... ;( ;(

just curious...the msg seems to be from someone who lost the phone instead of stealing it.....

erm i mean doesnt seem like the suspects would msg u this msg rite? :dunno:

Anyway u take care...maybe cny this year u become like Unbeatables 3 .....win alot :D

Originally posted by Revo

just curious...the msg seems to be from someone who lost the phone instead of stealing it.....

erm i mean doesnt seem like the suspects would msg u this msg rite? :dunno:

Anyway u take care...maybe cny this year u become like Unbeatables 3 .....win alot :D
thanks... i was thinking the same in fact, but it's not possible ppl sent wrong to me rite...? so i guess maybe it's their broken english... :dunno:

recce, how i can approach the police? as Revo said, i feel it's from them, but it is or not, i dunno also... :(

thanks... i was thinking the same in fact, but it's not possible ppl sent wrong to me rite...? so i guess maybe it's their broken english... :dunno:

recce, how i can approach the police? as Revo said, i feel it's from them, but it is or not, i dunno also... :(

hi... i think there is no way to find ur phone back... back u can try asking ST for a itemised bill for this particular period... and see if they have called anyone with ur hp...<numbers which u dunno, after the incident>...like that can at least trace something out.;)

shit... ;( ;(

sounds like case of mistaken identity, some fella hire 3 ppl to get his "supposed" phone back. Could be that the owner is one of them. BTW where is cantonment close?

Originally posted by asphodeli

sounds like case of mistaken identity, some fella hire 3 ppl to get his "supposed" phone back. Could be that the owner is one of them. BTW where is cantonment close?

cantonment close is near to Tanjong pagar

eh chenwei, you sure you or your friend didn't send that to yourself when you lost your phone?

Maybe you forgetful? Write to yourself hoping the guy who stole your phone will see it?

Originally posted by Necroist
eh chenwei, you sure you or your friend didn't send that to yourself when you lost your phone?

Maybe you forgetful? Write to yourself hoping the guy who stole your phone will see it?
as far as i know, none of my friends did that... anyway, just treat it as i am damn unlucky and forget about it first, since the sms can't really stand for anything... :(

shit... ;( ;(

chenwei, you received this AFTER you reactived your phone? Isn't there a high possibility that this message was sent between the period when you lost your phone to the robbers and when you got your line reactivated? If so, the robbers can't be that boliao to sms to the same phone right?

If based on this.. that means they did not on your phone, since sms would have been received should they turn it on. In anycase, notify Singtel about it and ask for an itemised bill this month for calls BEFORE your reactivation.

Anyway.. I feel the msg is sent by a person who lost it than they to you. Maybe your friends sent it on your behalf and didn't tell you? My colleagues felt the same thing too after reading it.

Hey man,

Really sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident and glad that you're safe and sound which is the most important part of it all.

If you believe in Buddhist teachings, you'll be glad to know that you have cleared some of your bad karma and the muggers have in turn gained some.

Hope no such incident will happen to you again.
Take care.

Originally posted by shawntim

chenwei, you received this AFTER you reactived your phone? Isn't there a high possibility that this message was sent between the period when you lost your phone to the robbers and when you got your line reactivated? If so, the robbers can't be that boliao to sms to the same phone right?

If based on this.. that means they did not on your phone, since sms would have been received should they turn it on. In anycase, notify Singtel about it and ask for an itemised bill this month for calls BEFORE your reactivation.

Anyway.. I feel the msg is sent by a person who lost it than they to you. Maybe your friends sent it on your behalf and didn't tell you? My colleagues felt the same thing too after reading it.

hmm i believe they turned it on, and used it to call one of their own numbers, then once they know your number, they use Singtel's website and send the SMS...

This is getting confusing..... who took who's phone and who sent who sms... Anyway of I lost my phone I think I'll commit suicide... got so many things in my sim card!!! Can't afford to lose....

Originally posted by Silverelf
This is getting confusing..... who took who's phone and who sent who sms... Anyway of I lost my phone I think I'll commit suicide... got so many things in my sim card!!! Can't afford to lose....
erm... lost a sim card and lost a life, cannot compare rite...?

sorry guys, my friend just told me yesterday that actually they sent the sms... sigh, in chinese word, i am too "bei gong she ying", meaning any small things related alerted me....

thanks for all the concern, arh... so long didn't touch my cam liao.... :cry:

Chen Wei, better luck next time. I think u were lucky to only lose hp. My wife was robbed in broad daylight once in Takashimaya. Of course we caught the *******, I think he is now serving time...

U have to be more careful when u hang out late, do u have a good description of those guys? They must have been eyeing u for sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.