damn daring street pg

Do a search

It was posted before in this forum

Do a search

It was posted before in this forum

is there a rule here that we must not post anything that has been posted before? if so, i better not post anything from this point onwards...

haha his style dun work in singapore.... ;p

i guess so too... here in sg ppl are not that ok for others to take their photo...

:)

Haha.. It'd be funny if someone does that in Singapore.

Haha.. It'd be funny if someone does that in Singapore.

i am hoping someone will do it here in sg... haha...

it won't be me for sure... i am still not that daring yet... all streets shot so far are w/o flash...

almost got into a flight recently due to taking photos...

I doubt anyone would have so much balls to do that in SG

I doubt anyone would have so much balls to do that in SG

if we go in groups then it will be better.. ;p

i know i am bad... ;p

This kind of in-your-face photography requires shamelessly thick hide. I think he's lucky to survive until this age without being hammered! And no, I don't subscribe to his methods. More so when he said he "has no ethics".

This kind of in-your-face photography requires shamelessly thick hide. I think he's lucky to survive until this age without being hammered! And no, I don't subscribe to his methods. More so when he said he "has no ethics".

ya .. i think he has offended lots of ppl for a long long time...

but perhaps it is ok in western countries.. i dunno...

haha...

but here i guess police will come ... ;p

i am hoping someone will do it here in sg... haha...

it won't be me for sure... i am still not that daring yet... all streets shot so far are w/o flash...

almost got into a flight recently due to taking photos...

Flight ??

haha nyways he's real daring to shoot like that !

But if he were to do that to me i don't think i would care much :dunno:
Well maybe some people aren't like me:sweat:

actually not just in sg.. i m sure if he does tis in alot of countries.. he might get punched too.. so dun be so critical of yur own country guys..

wow. it's really in your face. think it's possible to pull it off in singapore if you shoot at a distance.

actually not just in sg.. i m sure if he does tis in alot of countries.. he might get punched too.. so dun be so critical of yur own country guys..

esp in the less developed countries, they want money after taking their pictures.

i think he gets punched in the country he does it in...... certainly not 0 times.

much prefer david solomons' style. his photos too.

[vid]cFY4kfqXl2Q[/vid]

Last edited: