damn curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehuis

Mar 10, 2003
everton park
Visit site
hi there..
i'm just damn curious, wat on earth do all the marks by the side of the threads mean? got glossary? i mean thos envelopes and ! and triangle signs and ? signs and wat look liek envelope with a shiny lens in front sign?

wat do they mean and how they get there?

answers would satisfy my greatest qn since coming to clubsnap. =)
thks

Originally posted by dehuis
hi there..
i'm just damn curious, wat on earth do all the marks by the side of the threads mean? got glossary? i mean thos envelopes and ! and triangle signs and ? signs and wat look liek envelope with a shiny lens in front sign?

wat do they mean and how they get there?

answers would satisfy my greatest qn since coming to clubsnap. =)
thks

To check out what those envelopes icons mean, just scroll down to the bottom of the page. ;)

The rest of those triangle and ? icons are message icons . You will see those whenever you post a new thread or reply.

yo jason
thks..i got the envelopes one but at the end of teh page, some of the evenlops are not explain
like the one next to this thread for instance, the envelop with black circle in center (reminds me somewat of lens)

the message icons i understand wat they mean but wat do they mean next to the thread, i mean does a smile mean that thread is funny? how did they get there? does teh moderatot put it there or teh guys that start the thread.

thks for teh effort, i just curious=)

Status
Not open for further replies.