Damier Chrysler Roadshow @ Suntec

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
Theres a Damier Chrysler Roadshow over at suntec. they are display a few cars right outside of Carrefour !!

go haffa look... i went there ytd, but they aint ready yet !! most prolly today can go shoot liao ! go go !!!

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT !!

Background so messy, shoot what?

2100 said:
Background so messy, shoot what?

haha.. thats what i tot too.... as what mpenza said.. do close ups, micros, theres alot to shoot if u become creative on the shooting style... anyway.. i go down later and check it out~~ ;)

glennyong said:
haha.. thats what i tot too.... as what mpenza said.. do close ups, micros, theres alot to shoot if u become creative on the shooting style... anyway.. i go down later and check it out~~ ;)
Can...thanks. If it's good then I shall make my way there after the fashion show and see what i can get. If we meet each other then or others with SB-800/600 we can take turns helping each other and do Nikon CLS flash. :D

2100 said:
Can...thanks. If it's good then I shall make my way there after the fashion show and see what i can get. If we meet each other then or others with SB-800/600 we can take turns helping each other and do Nikon CLS flash. :D

haha... was there ytd.. 4got to bring flash !!! aaAAAaarrgghh... gt cheated by the stupid pple at the raffles fashion show thingy... i tot there will be sufficient lightings... but in the end... blehz... have to shoot in ISO 800 ytd... and still struggling to PS them out.... sigh.. anyway.. will try to shoot at Damier Chrysler 2molo.

2100 ~~ can share with us the Damier Chysler pics later this night ??? =p

;)

no sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.