Daily life routine shoot

Jun 19, 2009
Hi guys...I am trying to do up a daily life shoot (those wake-up brush teeth, sleepy look, lazing on bed, etc).

But i cant afford a 5* hotel venue. Where does people usually turn to for such shooots? Anyone got any reocmmendations on some venue that looks gd in photo?

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Do you want to do a real DAILY-LIFE routines socio-docu themed shoot, or a fantasy themed moller hoot with possible voyeuristic aspects?

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2009
Do you want to do a real DAILY-LIFE routines socio-docu themed shoot, or a fantasy themed moller hoot with possible voyeuristic aspects?
nono...its juz gonna be a bf/gf shoot. not lewd.

Jun 19, 2009
i am actually thinking of using the "showroom" in hort park.
but worried that might be chased away by security and the models might get tensed up due to passer-by

luna_sea83

Jul 17, 2005
East
Even ur own room will do, just make sure it looks presentable.

kel77

Apr 22, 2005
Singapore
raylau-photo.com
i am actually thinking of using the "showroom" in hort park.
but worried that might be chased away by security and the models might get tensed up due to passer-by
You'll be harrassed by the secu if u lie on the bed in the showroom :bsmilie:

Jun 19, 2009
seems like hort park is a no go.

and gg to H81 seems abit not appropriate...at least for those branches located in geylang.

anyone has any suggestions???

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
What's your budget, and are your subjects willing to travel?

Some of the boutique hotels/hostels in MY might be really interesting, and worth checking out.

If not, how about a friend's place where the deco suits the theme and styling of your shoot?

Top Bottom