Not open for further replies.

gigahz

Sep 24, 2007
Boon Lay
Guys where can i get this and how much thanks

priceguides.

is it good for shooting portrait??

is it good for shooting portrait??
half and full body still ok. It's a bit tricky. 40mm on aps-c is neither here or there. It' can be too narrow when you want it wider yet too wide when you want it to be narrow.

half and full body still ok. It's a bit tricky. 40mm on aps-c is neither here or there. It' can be too narrow when you want it wider yet too wide when you want it to be narrow.

Agreed.

>50mm are usually preferred. e.g. 77mm 85mm..

Agreed.

>50mm are usually preferred. e.g. 77mm 85mm..
Yes. 77 and 85 are probably the best de facto portrait lenses, not withstanding the 135s and 200mm's.

so will u all still recommenced to buy DA 40mm 2.8 Pancake? thanks.

Yes. It's the lens I most desired as a new Pentaxian.

Guys where can i get this and how much thanks

for you, i have speshul pry

$5,000 only!

jokes aside, you can call OP and CP and AP to check out their pricing. oh, and MS Colour and TK too. :)

so will u all still recommenced to buy DA 40mm 2.8 Pancake? thanks.

it's not a bad focal length, quite useful, very multipurpose..

it probably won't be the top of my priority list like 10-20 was, but i plan to get one someday. :)

Ooh. Just saw. Bernard's lens. Offer him >$1.3 I think he'll sell. My speculation...

1.3 k?? ;p

okay better stay with my FA 35 f 2.0. Hehe. No budget yet. :cry:

edit: I will surely buy a da 40 in the near future. But not now, 35 and 40 is too close to each other.

Last edited:
1.3 k?? ;p

okay better stay with my FA 35 f 2.0. Hehe. No budget yet. :cry:

edit: I will surely buy a da 40 in the near future. But not now, 35 and 40 is too close to each other.
The FA35 is actually sharper at f2.0 than the FA31 you know? The FA31 surpasess in terms of bokeh though. The FA35 and DA40 are two very different animals altogether, except for the proximity in focal lengths. Ha.

The FA35 is actually sharper at f2.0 than the FA31 you know? The FA31 surpasess in terms of bokeh though. The FA35 and DA40 are two very different animals altogether, except for the proximity in focal lengths. Ha.

I know it's true but I'm still waiting for somebody to dump their DA40 on the bns section... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.