DA 18-135mm Only $420?

I saw but is it worth to get Body n this lenses separate?

Bought for $700+ :(

i notice the prices on are without 7% gst .... i tot it is required to put the GST price under some condition :dunno:

everytime got PC shows, hwz forums would be flooded with these GST warning threads ...

cubicon said:
i notice the prices on are without 7% gst .... i tot it is required to put the GST price under some condition :dunno:

everytime got PC shows, hwz forums would be flooded with these GST warning threads ...

That's because they selling internationally as well? No need gst for overseas purchase

Who cares whether it's boxed or not... at the current price of S$420 the DA 18-135mm f/3.5~5.6 WR is a steal. Versatile zoom range, compact size, silent focusing and WR... what's there not to like?

Yeah, 100% agree with creampuff.
I bought this lens 1+ years ago, at $750, basically 99% attached to my K5 :)

I brought at 700+ too...

This lens is really a big bang for d buck

I bought it just 2 weeks ago at 500 2nd hand..... Oouch 😞

I bought it just 2 weeks ago at 500 2nd hand..... Oouch ��

I think they have sold a lot of it at 700 sgd for past time to make enough profit,

so now they can sell it cheaper at 420 sgd to attract more people get it with the K30, and then make profit from the K30 sales.
as 18-135 is the most afforable and good quality everyday one lens WR setup; (consider better alternative to 18-55 WR)

Not wanting to open another thread but just let you guys know

K-01 Body Kit Yellow

K01 body kit itself is going for SGD$530.00 without GST

inbeatable! hahaha! win oredi!

at this price, no need to sell my kidney can buy liao. long time nvr buy anything liao. also long time nvr shoot anything ...