D90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericulf

Aug 28, 2009
yet another D90 thread by a newbie:confused:

i gather that there's a shortage of stock in the market.. i was wondering if it's better to get a 2nd hand (approx 1.3~1.5k) or should i just wait for comex and hopefully they have stock (eventhough it'll be approx 200~300 more ex but with longer warranty, more freebies and 0 shutter count)?

would appreciate some advice:D

I just got mine today at OP. They have at least one more set available.

oh... how much did you get it for? with the 18-55mm lens? any extra items?

sorry. currently in camp. can't do much field research =(

audio house selling @ $1988 with 18-105mm lens, assuming 100% cheaper than comex.
so how much do you get your D90 at OP? just body or with lens?

audio house selling @ $1988 with 18-105mm lens, assuming 100% cheaper than comex.

Bought at $1360 body only at OP. No freebies.

I remember CP-P had the kit with 18-105mm at $1750 last week and the week before. Also no freebies.

Last edited:

$1988?? That is way way overrpiced. Even more ex than Mustafa. Mustafa I heard still have stock at $1799.

Either D90 is so popular or so little stock, that price going up and no more freebies. Crazy!

Last edited:
Bought at $1360 body only at OP. No freebies.

I remember CP-P had the kit with 18-105mm at $1750 last week and the week before. Also no freebies.

thanks for the info! think i'll get a second hand and invest more into the equipments:bsmilie:

thanks for the info! think i'll get a second hand and invest more into the equipments:bsmilie:

Well done :)

I'm all for 2nd-hand equipment! Other than my 50mm prime, all my other stuff are 2nd-hand and they've been serving me OK ;)

Well done :)

I'm all for 2nd-hand equipment! Other than my 50mm prime, all my other stuff are 2nd-hand and they've been serving me OK ;)

True. It really depends tho. The asking prices for 2nd hand D90 have been ridiculous. A lot of people have no idea about depreciation.

True. It really depends tho. The asking prices for 2nd hand D90 have been ridiculous. A lot of people have no idea about depreciation.

YA!!!!! was so turned off =X by the asking price and to prevent me from being troubled further by the camera, i went to get from MS color.. haha.. last set

YA!!!!! was so turned off =X by the asking price and to prevent me from being troubled further by the camera, i went to get from MS color.. haha.. last set

Congrats bro. I hope the new D90 brings you as much joy as it has brought me. Awesome camera!

I sold my D40x on BnS. I advertised at what I think is a fair price, I had like 5 people on the waiting list to buy it at the BNP. It was crazy. The first person to reserve it bought it in the end, and he was such a nice buyer. I spent around an hour to show him the ropes. I even taught him how to inspect lenses, bodies, how to see shutter count... etc. I invited him to join me for photoshoot sessions. We are all enthusiasts. Why can't we all be more sharing and friendly and share our passion for this hobby? :dunno:

100% cheaper would mean f.o.c. - sure that audio house is a charity for photographers? Comex&co are computer fairs - hence the name.

Congrats bro. I hope the new D90 brings you as much joy as it has brought me. Awesome camera!

I sold my D40x on BnS. I advertised at what I think is a fair price, I had like 5 people on the waiting list to buy it at the BNP. It was crazy. The first person to reserve it bought it in the end, and he was such a nice buyer. I spent around an hour to show him the ropes. I even taught him how to inspect lenses, bodies, how to see shutter count... etc. I invited him to join me for photoshoot sessions. We are all enthusiasts. Why can't we all be more sharing and friendly and share our passion for this hobby? :dunno:

wow.. that's good! haha... batt's still charging.. shall start on the manual first.. lol!:sweatsm:

whats RTFM?

that's some sweet photos you've got there!

Thanks dude. the 'F' in RTFM can stand for many things.. heeeheee :bsmilie:

Freaking, Fishy, Fabulous... so on and so forth. :bsmilie:

Hello Everybody

I heard Alan Photo is selling D90 with dual Kit lens (18-55 & 55 -200) for SGD 1819.

Just to know if it a good and worthy deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.