D90 user Please Help In The Colour Adjusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron99

Jan 20, 2010
How to adjust D90 colour to vivid mode ? What Picture style to use? Or do a User default Setting? Customized the saturation? Or It is my Flash not strong enough?

1. Read your manual.
2. Why should we tell you what picture style to use? It's entirely up to you, up to the effect you want, up to the situation, lighting, subject, etc etc etc
3. Any customized settings.... are UP TO YOU. That's one of the main reasons to get a DSLR, it's for you to have more control.
4. How should we know if your flash is not strong enough? For what situation?

Or are you talking about some picture that we can't see?

ZZZ copy my sentence sia =.=

I copy my reply too.......

it could be the way you metered too that causes said output

show us a sample pic?

Last edited:
Maybe the mod can help to check whether user w/ double id, take the necessary action if required..

Even if not, it's plagiarism, can whack hard! :kok:

:vhappy:

this is my sample pic .

Hello? me is me, me and ron99 is two different user =.= its so obvious he cut and paste my question just by changing canon to nikon..

Ha ha, this is damn funny. Someone copied someone's else sentence and ask for same solution bar the different brand. How convenient...:bsmilie:

How to adjust D90 colour to vivid mode ? What Picture style to use? Or do a User default Setting? Customized the saturation? Or It is my Flash not strong enough?

Isn't there a Vivid picture control in D90? Just look in the Picture Control Menu (don't even need the manual) and you'll find it.

this is my sample pic .

Please learn how to properly upload and link pictures. We have guides for this in the stickies here in the newbies corner for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.