rainy Singapore
Welcome to the D90 User Group thread.

This thread is a continuation from Part IV thread

To start off, here is some basic information on the D90:

Nikon D90 review by DPreview

Nikon D90 review by photozone.de

Ken Rockwell's review of D90

Ken Rockwell's D90 User Guide

Try to keep posts on this thread related specifically to the D90, eg. tips and tricks or questions about how to get certain functions.

Try to avoid discussion about pricing, and lens recommendations. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
reporting in.

i wan to sell my D90, where can i advertise besides clubsnap marketplace and hwz.

probably a link to the previous IV thread may be good.

yoz. still shooting!
my 365 project with the D90 is still on going ... pretty much up and down depending on the theme i choose for each week ... my fault for making photography more complicated. :sweat:

falling in too! had mine for almost 1.5 years! and still loving it! ;)

Wishing everyone here a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year! ;)

HUAT AR!!! BBB!!!

D90 is an awesome camera indeed.
I think nobody has upgraded from D90 to D7000 right ?

;)

Hi to everyone!

Just want to know how to remove noise or dust when framing photos. I have a bad experience of noise or dust using my tokina 11-16mm f2.8. I am using hoya CPL filter.

Please share if you have an idea how to remove during framing of photos. I mean sharp output.

anyone knows the current D90 price with its 18-105mm?

anyone knows the current D90 price with its 18-105mm?

Hi :) Kindly see my first post of the thread, quoted below. Trying to keep this thread 'clean' for others to know more about the camera's capabilities/functions/shortcuts.
Anyway you should refer to the Nikon Pricelist, then call up the various shops. If you find a better price than on the list, help out the community by PM-ing the CSer in charge of the list with your updated info.

Welcome to the D90 User Group thread.

This thread is a continuation from Part IV thread

To start off, here is some basic information on the D90:

Nikon D90 review by DPreview

Nikon D90 review by photozone.de

Ken Rockwell's review of D90

Ken Rockwell's D90 User Guide

Try to keep posts on this thread related specifically to the D90, eg. tips and tricks or questions about how to get certain functions.

Try to avoid discussion about pricing, and lens recommendations. Thanks! :D

Hi :) Kindly see my first post of the thread, quoted below. Trying to keep this thread 'clean' for others to know more about the camera's capabilities/functions/shortcuts.
Anyway you should refer to the Nikon Pricelist, then call up the various shops. If you find a better price than on the list, help out the community by PM-ing the CSer in charge of the list with your updated info.

oh sorry didn't notice that last one

seezhijie said:
oh sorry didn't notice that last one

Dun worry. Everyone makes mistakes. :)

parky said:
you have mis-understood.
to make up, help me ask your friends whether they are looking for a D90 or not

If you can't find a buyer easily by posting on CS' personal classifieds, I can only assume that you are asking for too much $$.