D90 screen protector

kodakero12

Dec 1, 2009
Just got a d90 and wonderin where to get a nice and custom fit screen protector for both center and top right screens. Did u order urs in ebay or do u know any local shops which sells this accessory? Thanks for reading.

Just got a d90 and wonderin where to get a nice and custom fit screen protector for both center and top right screens. Did u order urs in ebay or do u know any local shops which sells this accessory? Thanks for reading.

Try Orient Photos at Sim Lim Square - top floor. Go for GGS two-piece screens, $20 bucks and get the sales person to install for you nicely.

I took my plastic protector off my D90, 2 years and still clean as a whistle. Total waste of money to get a protector for it, unless you're the sort that doesn't look after your stuff.

I took my plastic protector off my D90, 2 years and still clean as a whistle. Total waste of money to get a protector for it, unless you're the sort that doesn't look after your stuff.

It's not that... accidents do happen, better to have insurance... 20 bucks is nothing compared what you've spent on the body alone...

Do check out Mass Sales section for the screen protector, like the ACMAXX and GGS.
Prices are better than shops but you need to install on own.

I got my GGS from monstercamera.

thanks for the suggestions.. i'm also looking at ggs @ ebay but considering the long delivery time, i might consider either mass order or go to local shops.

I went for the acmaxx or something sold by sgcamerastore. Dun quite like the GGS mainly cos of the GGS brand printed on the protector. I like it clean and simple.

Are you sure you have taken off the plastic protector Nikon BM-10 for 2 years ? The BM-10 should be used protect your camera LCD right? ;)

I always keep the plastic protector BM-10 on the place, without additional screen protector.

As my past experience using screen protector on handphone lcd, it would catch dust on the edge...

i ordered mine from ebay and waited 10 days for 12 bucks.. try look in ebay sg..

Are you sure you have taken off the plastic protector Nikon BM-10 for 2 years ? The BM-10 should be used protect your camera LCD right? ;)

I always keep the plastic protector BM-10 on the place, without additional screen protector.

As my past experience using screen protector on handphone lcd, it would catch dust on the edge...

That plastic protector that clips on makes it hard to check your image, and i'm a perfectionist when it comes to reviewing my pics.
My skin is oily, i'm always cleaning my LCD on my shirt before reviewing shots, LCD still in great condition.
The camera is not like a phone, you don't throw it in your pocket with keys and coins. I treat my camera like a baby, theres no way i'm going to sit my LCD on a rough surface like that.

I got mine from AP at funan for $5.
It's a normal 3" screen protector that covers just the LCD part.

If you want something that fits the whole screen like the iphone screen protector.
Might want to custom or need to look harder. Just to share with you guys :):)