D90 prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerasto

Oct 10, 2008
Hi,

I'm new to digital photography. can anyone share where to get a good bargain for D90?

Tks in advance
:)

Take a look at the price list on the Nikon forum page.

I was at MS Color at AMK last week; they quoted D90 body only price at about $1400, IIRC. Reasonable price, i think, and good service.

search for the thread. it is already at the n-th page now.

Hi,

I'm new to digital photography. can anyone share where to get a good bargain for D90?

Tks in advance

I was at John 3:16 and P&G Photo today, both quoted me $1,380 for body only.

Hi,

Tks in advance

There are few places where you can get your D90 from, AP, CP, MS Color, LORDS, John 3:16.....sometimes they're just a few dollars different. Importantly it's their service that counts.:)

still thinking whether to get wif the kit or the body wif 18-200. any recommendations?:dunno:

depends on whether you need the extra range 105-200mm.
In my opinion, it's not really necessary. But of course it depends on what type of photography you like.
I'm not sure what the image quality difference is between the 2 lenses. I know the price is greatly different! ;)

tks for ur opinion. will get wif the kit. maybe can get better lenses in future.

Got the prices on the D90 price list page at consumers forums.

still thinking whether to get wif the kit or the body wif 18-200. any recommendations?:dunno:

18-200 have mechanical flaw that will eventually spoil the lens. Just go ahead with the kit lens, if not buy the 24-70 f/2.8 or 17-55 f/2.8 that will cost you a bomb but realistically get the Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 if you don't like the kit lens.

i went to a shop which quoted me $1250 body only.
i wonder is it grey set, how to identify that it is local set?

i went to a shop which quoted me $1250 body only.
i wonder is it grey set, how to identify that it is local set?

Local sets are warrantied by Nikon Singapore for a period as laid out in the terms and conditions.

Grey sets are *warrantied* by the store owners / sellers ( or not ). You can send to NSC for repairs for a fee.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.