D90 ...newbie in the house....

mimranz

May 17, 2011
Hi All,

Still new to this camera..got a lot to learn...hehe......

Which 50mm prime? 50mm f1.8? 50mm f1.4? 50mm f1.2?

I think you might be refering to the f1.8, price around $190 new and $140 used

mimranz said:
Hi All,

Hello. Welcome. Im using a d90 too. Its easy to use actually :)

mimranz said:
Hi All,

Hello, i'm a d90 user too. So far i find it is user-friendly and handy for ladies. Happy exploring. :)

D90 is a great camera to kick off ur camera hobby!
Read up more first, and self experiment!

Hi All,

Welcome to CS and with many good times ahead, pleasant and enjoyable journey in Photography...;)

welcome! =)
using this cam as well, sooo tempted to upgrade to D7000,
but I found D90 is still capable for my usage
would rather upgrade on the next wave instead

happy shooting!

wah newbie already using D90.
Im still with D80 ... :( ...

anyways ... enjoy shooting with your D90

welcome! =)
using this cam as well, sooo tempted to upgrade to D7000,
but I found D90 is still capable for my usage
would rather upgrade on the next wave instead

happy shooting!

haha...exactly the same feeling but I think that if I can still earn (nearing retirement) I will invest on lens first. I made a very objective analysis and found that I have no compelling reason to kick out the D90.... Serves me very well for my pleasure and purpose.
Keep shooting.... rather than like some of my friends who keep their very expensive equipment only for CNY shoot of family photo.

KYFoong said:
haha...exactly the same feeling but I think that if I can still earn (nearing retirement) I will invest on lens first. I made a very objective analysis and found that I have no compelling reason to kick out the D90.... Serves me very well for my pleasure and purpose.
Keep shooting.... rather than like some of my friends who keep their very expensive equipment only for CNY shoot of family photo.

Yes. D90 is a wonderful camera. It is more important to match your own needs than just chasing the newest technology.

Yes. D90 is a wonderful camera. It is more important to match your own needs than just chasing the newest technology.

Cannot dispute this....Agree.

Hi all, I'm also a noob to CS and also to digital photography. Finally got my d90 just lastnight after almost a year of saving! Chose it despite of new and more advanced cams coz they say you'll never go wrong with a D90 and they are right! So excited to meddle with it!

Congrats, awesome camera :) I miss mine, wish I hadn't sold it.

Great, im using it too. great camera btw.

tips: read the manual ^^