D90 Kit Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2008
Singapore, Singapore
Hi Guys; ima new here.
Could be getting a nikon D90 Kit over the weekends

Was wondering if i could get any advice which shop has the best deal for the kit?
and also what should i look out for :dunno:

gymak90

Jan 5, 2008
The Far North
Hi Guys; ima new here.
Could be getting a nikon D90 Kit over the weekends

Was wondering if i could get any advice which shop has the best deal for the kit?
and also what should i look out for :dunno:
Check out Cathay/ MS Colour/ TK Foto

Do your homework first. Check out what you're supposed to get, and compare prices before buying. If you get chopped, you'll know who to blame.

May 29, 2008
Singapore, Singapore
Erm Dun Mind Me asking. Where are those shops above located?
I only knoe MS colour which is @ AMK Hub?

or is there a thread on this forum regarding all these?

Mar 11, 2008
Sengkang
Erm Dun Mind Me asking. Where are those shops above located?
I only knoe MS colour which is @ AMK Hub?

or is there a thread on this forum regarding all these?
There are plenty of this kind of thread here...try look at consumer section and nikon section.

tanandrew

Apr 14, 2008
Singapore
Alan Photo (SimLim)has promotion few day ago i ask for friends the price is $1520 with 18-55 lens and free give look for "Ben" the sale man :bsmilie:

ahkit

Nov 30, 2008
Yo VirusAceDJ,

Just got mine from John 3:16 at funan for SGD1850. Comes with a 18-55mm and a 55-200mm lens, 8GB memory card and bag. Service is excellent and Samuel (owner) is as always, honest and friendly. Price may be a bit higher than some places but advices and attitudes from them is well worth the difference in price.

Btw, D90 is really good. Pictures look superb (even taken by a newbie like me). No regrets in getting it. Good luck in your search and have fun with it once you got it.:thumbsup:

May 29, 2008
Singapore, Singapore
Yo VirusAceDJ,

Just got mine from John 3:16 at funan for SGD1850. Comes with a 18-55mm and a 55-200mm lens, 8GB memory card and bag. Service is excellent and Samuel (owner) is as always, honest and friendly. Price may be a bit higher than some places but advices and attitudes from them is well worth the difference in price.

Btw, D90 is really good. Pictures look superb (even taken by a newbie like me). No regrets in getting it. Good luck in your search and have fun with it once you got it.:thumbsup:
Wow ok. Was thinking abt going there, heard abt the shop frm mi fren as well.
But ima not the one going to pay :sweat:
really looking more @ the <$1700 price range...

btw is your bundle @ 1850 becos of the additional cost in lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom