D90 does not click

tritonjohn

Oct 5, 2010
Hi all the expert...
My D90 when on does click. The bottom right screen got the word CHK. What is mean? For dey box manual what the ideal setting to be in?
Thank a lot....

Hi all the expert...
My D90 when on does click. The bottom right screen got the word CHK. What is mean? For dey box manual what the ideal setting to be in?
Thank a lot....

Can help translate a bit so we can understand better?

1. "My D90 when on does click." - do you mean it makes random click sounds? It works fine? It makes one click?

2. "The bottom right screen got the word CHK. What is mean? " Here is a list of Nikon error messages:
http://cameras.about.com/od/cameraerrormessages/a/Nikon-Camera-Error-Messages.htm

however, yours sounds like the error with some Sandisk cards:
http://forums.photographyreview.com/nikon-camera-equipment/sandisk-chk-error-nikon-41538.html

3. "For dey box manual what the ideal setting to be in" - I'm sorry this makes no sense to me. What are you trying to do with the manual in the box?

Hi all the expert...
Thank a lot....

Clock?

CHK?

Dey?

what are these?

anyway, is CHK or CHA?

[h=3]Nikon D90 CHA error[/h]
[h=3]Flickr: Discussing D90 and CHA Error[/h]
[h=3]Nikon D90 Err with CHA error[/h]
[h=3]Nikon D90 and the CHA[/h]
[h=3]Nikon D90 "Err CHA" Help?![/h]

Hi bro
Story for the mistake.... The control panel show CHA and my sutter does not click or fire. Don't know what the fault... Hope the si fu can enlighten me here..

Hi bro
Story for the mistake.... The control panel show CHA and my sutter does not click or fire. Don't know what the fault... Hope the si fu can enlighten me here..

Look at the previous replies. Try removing your memory cards. Could also be a spoiled shutter.

Hi bro

Are you surfing ClubSNAP with your mobile phone? how come typo liao liao?

Your camera already told is a CHA error, the camera won't work, please read the links I give you previously for solutions.

thread title edited and thread moved.

Last edited: