D90 + D3x in June 08?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dun think I will get the D90 or D3x in June. By dec 08 they'll be obsolete.

I will be waiting for the D90 and D3x's replacement. Speculations should start around dec 08. Ooooh, can't wait for my new camera rumoured to be released after the D90 and D3x.

How do we determine when a DSLR becomes obsolete? When a new model appears on the market? Or when the functions available on the older model no longer meet our needs? :)

What do we buy DSLRs for? :dunno:

_

and that spells the end of a sense of humour here........

Ha! ha!

The problem is that there actually ARE people here in CS, elsewhere too, who would do exactly what you wrote. A well placed smiley would have done wonders... :bsmilie:

_

Ha! ha!

The problem is that there actually ARE people here in CS, elsewhere too, who would do exactly what you wrote. A well placed smiley would have done wonders... :bsmilie:

_

:D <--- overrated emoticon........

How do we determine when a DSLR becomes obsolete? When a new model appears on the market? Or when the functions available on the older model no longer meet our needs? :)

What do we buy DSLRs for? :dunno:

_

When you no longer satisifed with your camera and blame it for not making good quality photo to your satisfaction, or seeing others with newer bodies or get hit by the BBB virus....:bsmilie:

ooOOOooo..... when will there be second hand D3 for sale ;p

time to bring back the Roti Club :sweat:

hehe... this is an interesting rumor or a 100-500 lens :bsmilie:

http://www.photographybay.com/2007/05/31/nikon-af-s-100-500mm-f4-56-ed-if-vr-iii/

158141792-M.jpg

Hmm... looks more like a torch than a premium lens!

I predict they will announce a killer zoom

Most prob the 80-400 AFS VRIII

They may also announce the 800 AFS VRIII supertele to compete with Canon's offering.

Lastly, the D3X is a sure thing.

maybe they should probably start on those af-s large aperture primes...

If D3 drops below, 5k, i 3 mth eat grass also can! Haha!:bsmilie:

Why do you need to eat grass? There are some charities in SG providing free meals. Just dress appropriately (no fancy clothes) and don't ever bring that D3 along. ;p

D90 with these features will be nice:

1. 14 bit A/D conversion (compared to 12 bit currently)
2. live view
3. the EXPEED image processor and corresponding low noise performance;
4. self-cleaning sensor
5. 3&#8243; LCD (up from 2.5&#8243;) with higher resolution
6. uses the same EN-EL3e batt.
7. price same or cheaper than current D80 price ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.