D800: Mind freaking blowing details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't seems to be so..

Or maybe i am missing something here, looks like i gotta need a higher res monitor so that i need not to scroll the mouse many times just to look at everything :bsmilie:

Was blown away... by the hairy part. Haha.

pardon me but I see not different between this an another dslr camera - its shot in a studio low iso good quality glass. So what exactly is everyone raving about?

the hair etc is visible even when i shoot with my d300s!

Sharpness and details are largely a factor of the lens!

Was blown away... by the hairy part. Haha.

pardon me but I see not different between this an another dslr camera - its shot in a studio low iso good quality glass. So what exactly is everyone raving about?

the hair etc is visible even when i shoot with my d300s!

Sharpness and details are largely a factor of the lens!

If you zoom into the eyes, you can see the reflection of the photographer quite clearly. D300s can?

If you zoom into the eyes, you can see the reflection of the photographer quite clearly. D300s can?

Why would anyone want to see the reflection of the photographer ?

Think many would be disappointed when they try to shoot the D800 with their prosumer lenses, and are expecting the same type of results.

IMHO, the new D800 sensor will outresolve most of the prosumer lenses. You'll need the trinity to bring the best out in the camera.

very nice detail... for everyday use, i think medium size file which is 20mp is sufficient... use the large file size 36mp if only needed... hehehe

whoa...can see pisai if such a thing was there :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.