D750.shutter problem

anyone really encountered issues with their d750?

i believe other manufacturers also have similar manufacturing-related defects... it's a matter of whether they proactively take corrective recall actions. at least we know nikon does the right thing and takes care of their users.

i believe other manufacturers also have similar manufacturing-related defects... it's a matter of whether they proactively take corrective recall actions. at least we know nikon does the right thing and takes care of their users.

Agreed ... that said, just checked my serial number, heng mine is not affected ... :thumbsup:

Agreed ... that said, just checked my serial number, heng mine is not affected ... :thumbsup:

even affected also no worries, u wont lose sleep cos u know nikon will take care of it :p

even affected also no worries, u wont lose sleep cos u know nikon will take care of it :p
Haha yes bro ... but at least spare me the trouble to take it down to the Service Centre ...

But kudos to Nikon Service Centre, I went there the other day & they let me test whatever lens that I wanted until my heart contend !

Went go NSC few days bzck n was told that mine is affected. Since there is nothing wrong with my so far so I decided not to fix it. You have to leave your set there for 2 week. Dont fix if not broken.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this info, Stephen. Mine is on the affected list but not having problems now. So I don't think I want to fix it now although I'm going for a trip at the end of this month. May just bring a spare body to standby.

Went go NSC few days bzck n was told that mine is affected. Since there is nothing wrong with my so far so I decided not to fix it. You have to leave your set there for 2 week. Dont fix if not broken.

Yeah don't fix if it ain't broken ...

Thanks for this info, Stephen. Mine is on the affected list but not having problems now. So I don't think I want to fix it now although I'm going for a trip at the end of this month. May just bring a spare body to standby.

I think your camera will be fine ...

I just have my D750 shutter change as part of the recall. Now my shutter is New !!! At 0 Shutter count ☺️

I just have my D750 shutter change as part of the recall. Now my shutter is New !!! At 0 Shutter count ☺️

what was wrong with your shutter ?

I mean you changed it because of the recall even though nothing is wrong OR your shutter is really something wrong ?

Thanks for sharing ...

cheers

what was wrong with your shutter ? I mean you changed it because of the recall even though nothing is wrong OR your shutter is really something wrong ? Thanks for sharing ... cheers

Once awhile it came out with Err on screen after taken out the battery the Err went off and sometimes the Live View doesn't work too. As what I was told is becos there's a shutter problem and also part of the re-call. Hope it's help.