D70s ISO Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

quanquan

Nov 24, 2005
Hi, am i right to say that as long as you are using flash, the ISO will not auto adjust?
CSM 5 ISO Auto set to ON.
thanks.

is there a chance you still see a red ISO in your info page while flash is used?
how you do it?

Not really answering your question. But suggest you don't use auto iso. Just set to iso 200 and adjust upwards if necessary.

thanks for the advice. understand for my fnd that canon DLSR don't have this ISO Auto function. maybe this option not very impt...

quanquan said:
thanks for the advice. understand for my fnd that canon DLSR don't have this ISO Auto function. maybe this option not very impt...
It was never important to me... but for those who want to use the D0 without much hassle, it can prove useful for them.

just wondering anyone by chance had a shot taken with flash and yet and a ISO auto adjustment... for me, so far never...

quanquan said:
just wondering anyone by chance had a shot taken with flash and yet and a ISO auto adjustment... for me, so far never...
Why not you try it :)

tried, ISO won't change even set to ISO Auto...

Shouldn't the auto ISO kick in when the flash is insufficient to light up the scene?

as6110 said:
Normally I set my ISO to 200, this will be good enough for almost every enviroment with FLASH
:think::think: I learn something new today.

jumbocrab said:
Shouldn't the auto ISO kick in when the flash is insufficient to light up the scene?

i thod it will but it never happens...

bottom line... fix the ISO...

control the camera rather than it's control you...

Status
Not open for further replies.