D7000 user...fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to ask where can i find the cheapest d7000 with kit lens set? i know tk-photo offering at $1949...are there any shops that are selling cheaper?

baggiolee said:
challenger sell at $1700?????????????? :bigeyes:

Surprise! haha yeah they do, no bargaining no nothing, just walked in to enquire the price and thats what they quoted right off the bat... got it from Funan's Challenger Lv 2

Surprise! haha yeah they do, no bargaining no nothing, just walked in to enquire the price and thats what they quoted right off the bat... got it from Funan's Challenger Lv 2

Wow .... that's a good price.

Hope it is not a grey set and is brand new set with full warranty.

:cool::cool:

Hi all,

anyone have the same problem as me? I shoot in RAW and preview it in D7000, the pictures looks properly exposed and the right WB.
However when I open in cs5, the pictures are very under-exposed and have the tweak the temperature.

I had already update CS5 version to the latest

Hi all,

anyone have the same problem as me? I shoot in RAW and preview it in D7000, the pictures looks properly exposed and the right WB.
However when I open in cs5, the pictures are very under-exposed and have the tweak the temperature.

I had already update CS5 version to the latest

Did you calibrate yr monitor properly?

i don't think Challenger would sell grey sets or 2nd hand sets disguised as new, anyways the set says HK set but warranty card says Singapore, its brand new with 0 shutter count =)

baggiolee said:
challenger sell at $1700?????????????? :bigeyes:

A small fact that many people do know, you can actually bargain at Challenger and if you are hard enough, you can match pricings at other stores. Just need to do homework and tell them you do not want the member points.

i paid with NETs, well i wouldn't think Challenger will levy surcharge on card payments. When they quoted me the price, they did not specify payment mode and when i made payment, the cashier even asked which mode of payment i prefer...

anyone know where I can buy cheap MB-D11 battery grip?...how much?

The cheapest I saw $265..is there any other store much lower than $265?

hehe...just got my d7000 from slr revolution today(i mean yesterday)!

anyone know where I can buy cheap MB-D11 battery grip?...how much?

The cheapest I saw $265..is there any other store much lower than $265?

Hey Bro,

can pm me where do u get the price 265?

Thanks,
chan

Just got my Nikon D7000 body at $1700 (plus credit card admin fee) with bag and memory card FOC. Got offers for credit card installments from Cathay, Parisilk and Alan Photo but chose Orient Photo in the end. No regrets with my decision for the competitive price and outstanding service.

Anyone got another spare battery for D7000?? Cheapest is find is $65.. anyone got better lobang?

Omega23 said:
Anyone got another spare battery for D7000?? Cheapest is find is $65.. anyone got better lobang?

If not mistaken, ever asked from slr evo for 5x bucks.
Kindly check it out and correct me if I am wrong :)

Guess nobody is falling in here anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.