D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoz2388

Mar 20, 2011
Hi welcome all fellow D7k users new/old to share about their experience with the cams =D Previous thread has exceeded limit =DD

Link to Part 1.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Continuation regarding my issue using AF 20mm f/2.8D on D7000 from previous thread.

@ Cowseye "Where were u trying ur 20mm? "
At Vivocity

@ twistedillusion "Press the dof button and look into the lens to see if the blades stops down or not.."
thanks for the tip.........it does not stop down : (

when i press the depth of field button, AE-L litted up in the viewfinder. I tried using AF 50 1.8D, no change in settings,when i press the depth of field button, it does stopped down.

can't seem to find any reason for this yet.....going through the manual now.......

Hi All,

Seems the AE-L coming on in the viewfinder is normal.

I just confirmed that my 20mm needs to visit Nikon Service Center. Tried it using F80 and it does not stop down too :(

Hi ALL

First time using Nikon. Almost bought a D60 3 years ago....regretted not doing so. Have the D7000 now. My first Nikon. Loving it so far.

Hi Everyone

Recently bought a D7000 as my first DSLR. After toying with it for a week, I must say tat it's an excellent camera! Love it!

Hi All,

About a month ago ... i was in a big struggle between ... Canon D60, Nikon D7k and Pentax K5 ......

During that struggle, i cannot eat .... i cannot sleep ..... sometime also cannot breath ....

I got enlightenment when i saw a news article that some NDP committee members wishes to use Lady GaGa song for National Day Parade.

Since that very minute, i made my choice.

Hi guys,

i've managed to rent out the D7000. i felt that whenever i put it on Aperture Priority Mode, the pics tend to be overexposed quite a bit when i use my primes, 85mm f1.8 and 50mm f1.8. is this normal?

eejal said:
Hi guys,

i've managed to rent out the D7000. i felt that whenever i put it on Aperture Priority Mode, the pics tend to be overexposed quite a bit when i use my primes, 85mm f1.8 and 50mm f1.8. is this normal?

Did you check the files back at home on the big screen? Mine has the same issue whenever I use the LCD. But once I move to monitor, Nothing's out of the ordinary

hammy said:
Hi ALL

First time using Nikon. Almost bought a D60 3 years ago....regretted not doing so. Have the D7000 now. My first Nikon. Loving it so far.

I bought my D60 2.5 years back and changed to a D7000 this February. My D60 is now in the hands of one of my CCA juniors. Welcome to the club :D

Hi all bro n sis, just bought my d7k yesterday at SLRR, its my first n im new to DSLR, try took a few shot n result is worst then when im using iphone cam, look like I must visit newbie session more offen..hehe

maxdevil said:
Hi all bro n sis, just bought my d7k yesterday at SLRR, its my first n im new to DSLR, try took a few shot n result is worst then when im using iphone cam, look like I must visit newbie session more offen..hehe

Welcome to the club maxdevil :)

Hi All,

About a month ago ... i was in a big struggle between ... Canon D60, Nikon D7k and Pentax K5 ......

During that struggle, i cannot eat .... i cannot sleep ..... sometime also cannot breath ....

I got enlightenment when i saw a news article that some NDP committee members wishes to use Lady GaGa song for National Day Parade.

Welcome to D7k dude :D

But frankly, I'd thought you should have proceed with Pentax K-5... Nevertheless, we made our choice for different reasons, and mine, I like Nikon :D

m using a d7k too.. previously was a d3000(now belong to my gf) haha

Hi All,

:confused::bigeyes: btw its Canon 60d

Practice makes perfect. The 1st shot i ever made is so blur that i deleted it myself on the spot. Welcome to the family.

maybe you can ask fatique if he can do it for you or not...
surely will be much cheaper...
u need to search for his contact here in clubsnap...

Hi All,

Seems the AE-L coming on in the viewfinder is normal.

I just confirmed that my 20mm needs to visit Nikon Service Center. Tried it using F80 and it does not stop down too :(

sometimes if i delete too fast, i also delete some shots that i wanted..

Practice makes perfect. The 1st shot i ever made is so blur that i deleted it myself on the spot. Welcome to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.