D7000 price. Please advise

tomsg

Oct 5, 2011
Hi all,

I am going to buy D7000 and found one shop selling with this price:

- Body + kit lens: 1885SGD
- Body only: 1885 - 173 = 1712SGD

Gifts: 8G memory + backpack

I would like to know from you that is it a good price or where I can find a better prices?

Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Tom

Hi all,

I am going to buy D7000 and found one shop selling with this price:

- Body + kit lens: 1885SGD
- Body only: 1885 - 173 = 1712SGD

Gifts: 8G memory + backpack

I would like to know from you that is it a good price or where I can find a better prices?

Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Tom

Where is your one shop located ? You should able to get good buy from Funan IT mall....

What lens is that?

@NikF601: The shop offers me is Cathay photo. May I know which shop in Funan that i can get better price?
@ThreeM: yes, it is 18-105

tomsg said:
@NikF601: The shop offers me is Cathay photo. May I know which shop in Funan that i can get better price?
@ThreeM: yes, it is 18-105

For Cathay, you should get an e-quote from them to get a lower price. You can check out TK Foto and SLR-Revolution at funan too

Hi spree86,

What is 'e-quote'?
I will check at funan also

Thanks

tomsg said:
Hi spree86,

What is 'e-quote'?
I will check at funan also

Thanks

Send them an email and request for a quote for the item you want and they will reply you with an e-quote. Bring the email with you to purchase the item at the price stated. You can also do so via their Facebook page.

If body only, I was quoted $1510 (bare body) + $1550 (8GB + Bag) at Funan/SLS respectively, of cuz, very well reputable shops and local agent sets.

Hint: This shop has outlets at both SLS and Funan.. ;) and of cuz, if u don't get the same quote as I do, dont complain.

Go JB not to far from checkpoint got quite a big camera shop in shopping centre. D7000 body only after conversion $1200+

If body only, I was quoted $1510 (bare body) + $1550 (8GB + Bag) at Funan/SLS respectively, of cuz, very well reputable shops and local agent sets.

Hint: This shop has outlets at both SLS and Funan.. ;) and of cuz, if u don't get the same quote as I do, dont complain.

Thanks so much. Price is so good.

I bought my at $1950. Body + kit lens.

Gifts - 2x 8gb card, tripod, dry cabin, backpack, uv filter, cleaning kit, wireless remote control etc...

Parkway Harvey Norman.

That's a good price indeed.
Warranty is not local, that's all.

Is there a nikon service center in Johor? how do we send it in if buy from Johor?

The price is really good.

The shop will help to send to KL nikon if needed.

Is there a nikon service center in Johor? how do we send it in if buy from Johor?

The price is really good.

NSC is in KL, Berjaya Times Square.

Alternatively, you can send your Nikon items to the shop in JB where you purchased from, and they will send it to Nikon Centre KL for you.

Just came back from Mee Too JB a happy man.

For a price of body only in Sg, I can get body + mbd11 + some groceries + a good meal for family of 5 + full tank for my car and I still have a couple of blue ringgit notes left!

My only worry when buying overseas is that the warranty are limited to that country only. I was in HKG for business a few weeks back and the prices was really attractive at about $1650 after conversion from HKD to SGD. But when I found out that it is of limited warranty in HKG only, I pulled my handbrakes. Worry that if I had any issues with the D7000, how could I service it.

So I am still hunting for something closet the price here. I am already using my D200 for a good years now. Time to upgrade... :)

Johnbon said:
Go JB not to far from checkpoint got quite a big camera shop in shopping centre. D7000 body only after conversion $1200+

May I know the name and address of the shop you mentioned? :p I have a relative going into m'sia soon ^^