D7000 Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdongz

Nov 14, 2009
Singapore
The previous one was closed down. People, lets hope no OT this time round. Lets keep the news going. ;)

That guy just need to be shot !!! :flame:

Just went to NC, they donno when D7000 is coming too.

Hope you guys can self moderate,
refrain from off topic TCSS in this thread,
you guys can report
report.gif
any OT posts to be deleted if somebody fail to fellow advice.

thank you.

If you are interested - Keep these dates free ie 28 or 29 Oct. We might be able to do a Nikon User Kopi Session and get close to the D7000 (if they arrive at our shores) ;)

Awesome. Fingers crossed.

Just called up Nikon centre to check. Seems like they are expecting the goods to come in by November. Don't think there is a chance to get it in Octorber.

Just called up Nikon centre to check. Seems like they are expecting the goods to come in by November. Don't think there is a chance to get it in Octorber.

Que sera sera. Waited so long already, so a few more days should be ok.

Since sold my D90 in anticipation! :)

Already see many people selling D90 in B&S but few biting as price not attractive enough. This is first time I am waiting for release of new model after using DSLR. Loved the D90 cant wait to get the D7000 too if not too ex.

Price of D90 in BNS is not attractive enough. waiting for D7000 also :)

Wonder what will be the price of the d300/d300s when the d7000 arrives..

wow...tat's worth considering too if the price drops low...IF...

Would it be cheaper to get a D7000 from HK?

i don't think it is cheaper . . . furthermore, as mentioned, there is no international warranty for body except lens. ;)

The pre-order price at Amazon.com for the D7000 body only is USD$1199. This converts to about $1600.

The pre-order price at Amazon.com for the D7000 body only is USD$1199. This converts to about $1600.

I est $1800, new tech and new product need to pay more , after one year discount 20%

But buying from HK will be cheaper in the sense of deducting tax? Hopefully i get to see it when im in HK end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.