D7000 Accessories not available yet!?!?!?!

Oct 18, 2009
I was told that accessories for D7000 is not available yet.... wanted to buy an extra battery... do you know when accessories will be avail for sale?

I feel like a Jedi Master LOL

"Patience is the Key, my Friend"

:)

"You must be patient, young padawan"

What accessories you're looking for?

Battery grip is coming in mid December. Other than that, nothing else I'm looking for actually..

Just accompanied a friend to NSC to buy an extra EN-EL15 battery, It's S$67 but i think its selling as hot as the camera itself saw someone bought 4 at a go.....

Maybe you better give the showroom a call before heading down.

Is common for new camera! Usually after 2-4 weeks after the model have been launched. 3rd party option will come about 1-2 months.

Oh, the battery grip doesn't comes with an extra battery? :O

I want to get extra battery also have to wait...:embrass:

I want to get extra battery also have to wait...:embrass:

The battery should be in the stores tomorrow already, I heard the shipment delivered to the stores this evening.

The battery should be in the stores tomorrow already, I heard the shipment delivered to the stores this evening.

this is great news. i've been waiting as well for the battery grip... the d7k looks like a toy with the 70-200mm :bsmilie:

How much is the battery grip?

this is great news. i've been waiting as well for the battery grip... the d7k looks like a toy with the 70-200mm :bsmilie:

I'm also interested in the battery grip and an extra battery. Pls keep us posted guys! Do tell what & where is the best price. Thanks!

Thanks for your info!!!

The battery grip's gonna be awesome cos it can take up to 4 AA batts inside? :D

Just checked... still no stock... :confused:

Battery grip not here yet, but extra batteries you can get it at the shops. I got one before I travelled.

nice! how much you paid for it? ;)

Battery grip not here yet, but extra batteries you can get it at the shops. I got one before I travelled.

D battery grip not out in store yet but they will gimme a call once its out. ;) Me only get the original spare battery @ $68.

Thanks for the info!

D battery grip not out in store yet but they will gimme a call once its out. ;) Me only get the original spare battery @ $68.

I thought my friend bought the spare batt on for $54 only at SLR Revolution:devil: