D7000 Accessories not available yet!?!?!?!

Hello Bros,

Since you are discussing the D7000 accesories, may i find out how many ways we can remote control the shutter? Can we use the cable release or only the remote control? If only the remote control is the remote control new to D7000 or is common to all other models? Can I buy from most of the popular shops?

Thank you.

The remote control is nothing new, it's ML-L3. I've gotten one and I've gotta say it's only useful to a certain extend. You can get it from any camera shop for a price below $20. But note that some shops sell alternatives (meaning, not Nikon ML-L3).

You should never get from ANY shop above $20, because $20 is the most expensive I've seen, anything more = chop carrot liao

Yah. Just went to Cathay Photo today and heard from them that the D7K Grip will be coming in mayb next week:think::dunno: Pray Hard

Did they quote any price? I'm also waiting for the battery grip >_<

What are you keen to buy huh ? As I don't know can I bring in so many lens from HongKong anot lei:think:

Hi, thanks for your kindness. I think better not to bother you, I will get the grip locally.

Any news yet on the battery grip? Can't wait :(

Take note guys / gerls

MB-D11 battery grip a already out in store...Me already got mine ;)

A* Photo at SLS quoted $75. Lucky didn't buy.

Yes - I picked up a Nikon D7000 battery for $54 at SLR Revolution (Funan Level 4) last weekend.

A* Photo at SLS quoted $75. Lucky didn't buy.

Better still than bally photo @ funan, they quoted me $85.I didn't know bally photo moved to the same shop where SLR was last time. I bought spare battery for D7K from SLR on 4th floor @ $54 and MS color quoted me $65.

Grip mb d11 for 330, cathay photo :)

Nope, comes wif AA battery grip. Battery sold separately. :)

Hi,

To confirm, does that mean that the battery grip comes with nothing, other than the ability to power your D7000 with double A battery (or EN EL15)?