D700 cd

whalie

Oct 5, 2004
East
Hi all,

just a quick one.
Can anyone tell me what programs are included in the CD?
Is it a trial one or can use it without renewal.

Thanks!

Don't worry you are not missing anything. Canon's software comes with the Canon EOS utility (tether shooting) and also image editing software, Nikon one doesn't come with sh*t.

Don't worry you are not missing anything. Canon's software comes with the Canon EOS utility (tether shooting) and also image editing software, Nikon one doesn't come with sh*t.

u mean canon comes with photoshop? if not the same mah.

catchlights said:
Dear tabako,

You have received an infraction at ClubSNAP Photography Forums.

Reason: Minor Guideline Violation
-------
Terms of Use
6. Trolls - We will not tolerate anyone antagonising other forum members by posting potentially inflammatory messages. See Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment. Do not participate in a thread merely to criticize or mock the equipment choice of other forum members in the thread. Examples include Nikon shooters posting in Canon topic areas, Canon shooters posting in Nikon topic areas and anyone posting in any topic area where the result can serve only to insult and inflame regular participants in that topic area.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6921252[/post]

ClubSNAP Photography Forums

PS: This message is generated automatically, please do not reply.
Eh why? It's true!! I'm not trolling. I've used Sony, Canon, Pentax and Nikon camera before and still using Nikon, so it comes from 1st hand experience that this is not trolling.

It's true that all these manufactures bundled their CD with more useful software. So when I am penalised for something that Nikon did?

*Anyways, some other mod tell me to let it go, so forget it then. This is after all Singapore, and we are good at taking it up the arse.

Last edited: