D600 User Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitokiri84 said:
yeah! without switch, so the crop problem surface out at 11mm

So what happens when u set the switch? Have not got a FX cam before so want to know more. Most of my lens I realized are DX... With only 2 lens that are for FX...

Sharing test shot at Chinatown :)
8009522600_9689ef93e5_z.jpg

Crop
8009514019_1c02ac5004_z.jpg

8009521942_535d94283a_z.jpg

Very nice and sharp Lanterns ... can share your lens and shooting specs ... ?

Can this DSLR (D600) shoot with a DX lens in FX mode? I saw some saying that it will auto switch to DX mode when a DX lens is attached. I would like to have an option to override, shooting in FX mode with a DX lens.

e69087 said:
Can this DSLR (D600) shoot with a DX lens in FX mode? I saw some saying that it will auto switch to DX mode when a DX lens is attached. I would like to have an option to override, shooting in FX mode with a DX lens.

that's what hitokori84 posted earlier...his shot with a dx format11-16mm lens.

You can choose to set it to auto-switch to DX, or you can choose set it to stick to FX even when a DX lens is mounted.

Very nice and sharp Lanterns ... can share your lens and shooting specs ... ?

I'm using a Nikon 10-24mm, shot at 24mm and set to FX to utilise the full frame. (shot at f/7.1, 1/100, ISO 800)

What range of yr DX 10-24mm is useable when shooting in FX mode?

My cousin's kid, shot with the 50mm 1.8g

Last edited:
The new wifi device is used to control the camera thru idevices, sadly I don't own any of those.

Do anyone know if there's any similar wireless device that can link the camera wirelessly to other PC and able to control the functions remotely?

It's for Android and iPhone.

The new wifi device is used to control the camera thru idevices, sadly I don't own any of those.

Do anyone know if there's any similar wireless device that can link the camera wirelessly to other PC and able to control the functions remotely?

xtemujin said:
It's for Android and iPhone.

I know bro, I am asking if there's other wireless device to link to normal PC like Acer and HP

I know bro, I am asking if there's other wireless device to link to normal PC like Acer and HP

link to normal pc still not available..
if you wanna like to normal pc , buy be use eye-fi sd card
for quick sharing image in your PC.

rain5533 said:
link to normal pc still not available..
if you wanna like to normal pc , buy be use eye-fi sd card
for quick sharing image in your PC.

But I won't be able to control the functions remotely on the PC with that. Is there any device available in the market now that allows wireless control on non android & iOS devices?

AFAIK there is no other support except Android and iPhone.

But I won't be able to control the functions remotely on the PC with that. Is there any device available in the market now that allows wireless control on non android & iOS devices?

There are two options to wirelessly control the camera The WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter (which is fairly cheap at ~US$60) - but this only works with the free software that is available for Android or iOS The other option is to use Camera Control Pro 2 installed on a computer, but you would need to buy the UT-1 Communications Unit and WT-5a wireless transmitter.

So what happens when u set the switch? Have not got a FX cam before so want to know more. Most of my lens I realized are DX... With only 2 lens that are for FX...

with the setting set from FX to DX, the issue will be removed(having the sensor taking the len's case).
Ermm, here's isn't the correct place to chat about this.... but here you go... an example of what happens

isllx_viewfindercro.jpg

8009094161_31a1949131_k.jpg

Look at that!!! Tokina 11-16 2.8 on D600! it works fine!

thx for sharing... i haven buy yet, still considering...
btw, in ur pic that are ONEPIECE toy, i think u like the comic too... enjoy!;)

Photo took at Sat F1 pole placing race. Lens use 105mm + TC 2 III, ISO 4000, f5.6 speed 1/800

No photo process done
DSC_02252.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

Crop only
LR210912-001.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

Crop with porcess with LR

Status
Not open for further replies.