D40 Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanti

Aug 19, 2008
Jurong West St 81
Hi,
I have been having my Nikon D40x however I wanted to make my pictures beautiful when I took nature sceneries & closed up pictures. How can i get a good lens for it? Coz my interests is real deep with my D40x..Please do help me thanks...

Emillia aka Tanti

Hi,
I have been having my Nikon D40x however I wanted to make my pictures beautiful when I took nature sceneries & closed up pictures. How can i get a good lens for it? Coz my interests is real deep with my D40x..Please do help me thanks...

Emillia aka Tanti

play with what you have...

i am very sure you can get good pictures with that lens you have in hand....

dont jump the gun...its the person behind the lens...trust me ;)

Hi,

Emillia aka Tanti

No lens in the world is going to magically make your pictures beautiful. It requires skill and practice.

For close-up pictures though, you may want to consider a Tamron 90mm Macro lens and a macro ring flash.

...its the person behind the lens...trust me ;)

i so totally agree with this sentence.

your kit lens that comes with the d40x is more then enough to get you more then good shots. there are no "special effects" lens as a lot people think there are.

play with the settings. there are different settings for difference places, different lightings. a click difference makes a HUGE difference in terms of photos that you take. =)

Post some photos here, so that we can identify the problem for you.

Keep in mind that lighting and techniques are very important for nature sceneries and close-up. And usually pics don't look excellent straight out of the cam.

Hi..everyone.
I am a D40x user. Recently my camera unable to shoot picture with built in flash. Only can shoot without built in flash, Is there anyone encounter same problem like me? Pls give some advice .:what:

Hi..everyone.
I am a D40x user. Recently my camera unable to shoot picture with built in flash. Only can shoot without built in flash, Is there anyone encounter same problem like me? Pls give some advice .:what:

Whad'ya mean? :dunno:

The built-in flash can't fire?

or the exposure is messed up?

Whad'ya mean? :dunno:

The built-in flash can't fire?

or the exposure is messed up?

Not sure..!
when i use AUTO mode to shoot, not only built-in flash can't fire , my camera cant even perform shooting also. Only can shoot without flash mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.