D3s.

screambitch

Oct 26, 2008
Yishun.
Guys, I'm currently using a D700. I've been thinking of upgrading to a D3s for sometime now.
Does anyone know how much one would roughly cost now? I looked at the price guides. However I'm not too sure how regularly they are updated.

Regards,
Timothy.

Guys, I'm currently using a D700. I've been thinking of upgrading to a D3s for sometime now.
Does anyone know how much one would roughly cost now? I looked at the price guides. However I'm not too sure how regularly they are updated.

Regards,
Timothy.

u can call up the reputable shops to ask, or ask for equotes from shops like slr-rev, tk foto, john 3:16 n ms color

Price range from 6.6k to 6.8k that is after the tsunami.. was 6.4k

or... you can wait for next year for the new model? there will be annoucement for it by end of this month if you're in no hurry?

You should call your preferred store to ask for a quote. I don't think many stores will actually have ready stock for the D3s. I suspect they'll only order the camera upon your confirmation. But I can be wrong...

In any case, the rumored successor to the D3s will, apparently, be unveiled soon. You may be interested in waiting for the new guy

The rumoured announcement date is 24 Aug. I'm holding my breath.
I think you should wait.

Regards,
Timothy.

Supposedly in a couple of days, Nikon will announce replacements for both wor. You don't want to wait?

More than a couple lah :p
8 couples to be exact. To wait is a good choice I feel, it works such that you can either:

1. get a cheaper D3s
2. get a cheaper D700 replacement that might be as good as D3s.

Though when the older model price will drop and when will the new model be available could be your consideration.

More than a couple lah :p
8 couples to be exact. To wait is a good choice I feel, it works such that you can either:

1. get a cheaper D3s
2. get a cheaper D700 replacement that might be as good as D3s.

Though when the older model price will drop and when will the new model be available could be your consideration.

but his D700 will be sold for a cheaper price too. :sticktong