D3200 is out !!

So, is about SDG$1k for the 28mm?

It's USD$699 so roughly about $900-$1000.

I think that's quite ok actually especially when one compares the prices of the old used fast AIS lenses (28mm f/2 and 35mm f/1.4).

FinAlly a not so over price wide zoom ... Well if its really .. Let keep our finger cross ..

FinAlly a not so over price wide zoom ... Well if its really .. Let keep our finger cross ..

dpreview has the news...

It's official now, of course.

Nikon is slowly replacing its primes.

Now just give me that 20mm and 24mm... f2.8 will do just fine.

Now look like entry level also enjoy the high performance IQ and MP with ISO.

So how to decide?

800E

????

The Nikon D3200 is probably the start of the new series.

Looks interesting!

This setup will be perfect for instant print folks! Cheap and good solution!

24.2 MP with EXPEED 3 image-processing and the Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a is insteresting

the WU-1A will make your smart phone or tablet into a remote control of the D3200 with live view.

Last edited:
How to work with wireless?

Automatic access to PC harddisk?
Follow by saving instantly?

you need to connect wireless to a smartphone or tablet (currently only Android, iOS scheduled for release this FALL)
if you have an android device you can try to download the app and tell us more

wait a minute i have some information

Primary Features - Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a

1. Transfer Data Via A Wireless Connection To Smart Devices (Android)
Images captured using a D3200 or already saved to a memory card, inserted in a D3200, can be
transferred to a smart device via a wireless connection. Transferred images can be viewed on the
smart device’s display, or shared with a larger audience by uploading the images to blogs or social
networking sites.

2. Remote Shooting Using A Smart Device (Android)

Once connected, the smart device’s screen will reflect the camera’s live view display or in other
words, the lens’ actual view. Users can clearly see the framed subject matter before capturing the
image. Basic information, including the camera’s battery indicator, whether or not an AC adapter is
connected, the number of exposures remaining, as well as shooting information such as shutter
speed, aperture setting and focus points is displayed on the smart device’s screen.

*The smart device must be equipped with a wireless communications function.
*Smartphones running Android OS version 2.3 (Gingerbread) and tablets running Android OS
version 3.x (Honeycomb) are compatible.
*The Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility app must be installed on the smart device before it can be
used with the Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a, which must be connected to a D3200. The app
can be downloaded for free from Google Play.

Wow I'm still not fully utilised my D3100 and now upgraded version is out?!!!