D3000 newbie here!

hmm at the moment really need a cleaning kit and a bag! Any recommendations guys?

hmm at the moment really need a cleaning kit and a bag! Any recommendations guys?

hmm give a bit more detail? Budget? What kind of bag? sling or backpack? how much gear you going to carry?(plan for future as well) stealth or you don't mind it looking like an obvious camera bag?

I recommend a giottos rocket blower and a lenspen if you need some cleaning equipment

Last edited:
Have you got a spare battery already? It's always safer to go out with an extra battery.
Can I know how much you bought your D3000 and what does it comes with? Thanks.:)

Have you got a spare battery already? It's always safer to go out with an extra battery.
Can I know how much you bought your D3000 and what does it comes with? Thanks.:)

I got mine at $745, comes with memory card and spare battery. Have you heard before this bag brand Afrotto?

hmm give a bit more detail? Budget? What kind of bag? sling or backpack? how much gear you going to carry?(plan for future as well) stealth or you don't mind it looking like an obvious camera bag?

I recommend a giottos rocket blower and a lenspen if you need some cleaning equipment

Hmm how much is that blower and is a filter really that necessary? For bag i dont mind obvious or stealth.

Hmm how much is that blower and is a filter really that necessary? For bag i dont mind obvious or stealth.

I got the blower at $12..
The filter is to protect your lens front element..
I think its not a necessity.. its good to have a decent one tho..

Hope this helps :D

I got the blower at $12..
The filter is to protect your lens front element..
I think its not a necessity.. its good to have a decent one tho..

Hope this helps :D

hey thanks how about bags? Any recommendations?

hey thanks how about bags? Any recommendations?

Bags are a personal item and its best to go down to stores and choose what you like.And if you want to see what others use,do a search for bags and you'll get lots of answers...

Where can I find Lowepro shoulder bag? Yesterday been to peninsula shopping centre and funan cannot seems to find it?

Where can I find Lowepro shoulder bag? Yesterday been to peninsula shopping centre and funan cannot seems to find it?

Are you sure? Most shops carry Lowepro items, even challenger have stocks. or you're just particular into one model?

Did you went into the usual recommended shops?CP and TK has a lot...

i m d3000 newbie too,