D30 price

Status
Not open for further replies.

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
Hiya all,like to know whats a used D30 price like now? ;)

The depreciation rate is scary. :what: Abt 4 years ago, the same D30 would be costing what? $3000-$4000?

That aside, it is still a good cam, especially for beginners to DSLR. Although AF is quite slow and 3 megapixels only. I jumped into the world of DSLR with this cam, have some fond memories of it. :)

Garion said:
The depreciation rate is scary. :what: Abt 4 years ago, the same D30 would be costing what? $3000-$4000?

That aside, it is still a good cam, especially for beginners to DSLR. Although AF is quite slow and 3 megapixels only. I jumped into the world of DSLR with this cam, have some fond memories of it. :)

Did consider buying 2nd hand last time but dropped the idea as 3MP for a DSLR is too little. A PnS with a 3MP sensor is still ok, but not for DSLR...at least 6MP ba, such as the D60.

tanx guys...actually i juz want it as spare for my work..i got 350D myself..but i do have a budget lah..;)

buy a powershot g2 or g3 than,the price is about S$350+-
good backup.with f2.0!!!
roDz said:
tanx guys...actually i juz want it as spare for my work..i got 350D myself..but i do have a budget lah..;)

buy a powershot g2 or g3 than,the price is about S$350+-
good backup.with f2.0!!!
noise is quite high,but usable!!!its a 4mp,but when new was about S$1400!!!

roDz said:

rock bottom. can go as low as $400

i have a d30 which i thought of selling off. comes with charger, battery and all those item in the box. thinking off selling between $450-480. pm me if you are keen, thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.