D3 or D610

It's not. It's about how far the image can be pushed. Both metered correctly, the IQ of the D3 will still be better.

My experience is that the D8xx iq is much better, and can be "pushed" a lot more. D4/s is a different matter all together, but is a different beast from the 800 series.

My experience is that the D8xx iq is much better, and can be "pushed" a lot more. D4/s is a different matter all together, but is a different beast from the 800 series.

No arguments on that if comparing image IQ from D8xx vs D3/D610.

Wow before the argument or rather the discussion can complete, TS may like me have made the decision. I guess it is a matter of making that decision and move on. Once upon a time, the D90 was the camera for newbies like me (I opted for D5000 then move on the D300).

Of course with D500, things have changed. However, that does not mean D90 or my D300 is no good but just that technology has improved. We also age with time. Enjoy your shooting and more shooting to achieve that result you wish to see from whatever body. Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone.

Wow before the argument or rather the discussion can complete, TS may like me have made the decision. I guess it is a matter of making that decision and move on. Once upon a time, the D90 was the camera for newbies like me (I opted for D5000 then move on the D300). Of course with D500, things have changed. However, that does not mean D90 or my D300 is no good but just that technology has improved. We also age with time. Enjoy your shooting and more shooting to achieve that result you wish to see from whatever body. Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone.

Remember to buy toto and 4D, win big price and buy D5 or D500.
Huat!
Wish everyone good health!