D3 and Dx len

Status
Not open for further replies.
All DX lenses can be use on D3, the cam will automatic crop to DX size. The site just show the latest line-up, can't expect to show 50 over lenses in one column.

All DX lenses can be use on D3, the cam will automatic crop to DX size. The site just show the latest line-up, can't expect to show 50 over lenses in one column.

You can choose whether you want automatic cropping or not. ;p

IC. So all DX len can be use in D3. Thank

IC. So all DX len can be use in D3. Thank

Can!! Here's FE10.5DX without the auto cropping.
DXFEonFX.jpg

Can!! Here's FE10.5DX without the auto cropping.
DXFEonFX.jpg

I notice all D3 user started to sell away their DX len. if there is a auto crop then why do they wanted to do that?:think:

lsisaxon, So you are saying there isn't any. Then DX len is dying soon.:think:

I notice all D3 user started to sell away their DX len. if there is a auto crop then why do they wanted to do that?:think:

lsisaxon, So you are saying there isn't any. Then DX len is dying soon.:think:

Yes, there is but I turned it off.. The thing is it's only 5MP if you use the DX crop. Are you sure all D3 users are selling DX lenses?

Yes, there is but I turned it off.. The thing is it's only 5MP if you use the DX crop. Are you sure all D3 users are selling DX lenses?

Sorry, I am refering to people I know From Buy and sell.:)

Sorry, I am refering to people I know From Buy and sell.:)

There are more D3 users than those who are trying to sell DX lenses in BnS. ;p

There are more D3 users than those who are trying to sell DX lenses in BnS. ;p

Then without auto crop, how many resolution you can get?:)

Then without auto crop, how many resolution you can get?:)

12mp, most of which is the black space around the useable image which if you crop out manually is around 5MP. Certain lenses you can crop more area, so it's going to be more than 5mp.

So I can say, that is why people are selling away DX. because of that?
Of course, I am not saying all but only those that sell DX lens.

So I can say, that is why people are selling away DX. because of that?
Of course, I am not saying all but only those that sell DX lens.
If they don't shoot DX anymore, then they sell DX lenses lor.. Many will still have both FX and DX bodies, so DX lenses are still useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.