D2X, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it will some time before Nikon decides to haf a FF camera... i think it will most prolly be still developing its current LBcast sensors to drift away from Sony.. :p

but then.. it doesnt expel the probability that it will not produce a FF camera rite ?? maybe in the next 4-8 years when they are "stable" and confortable with the LBcast Sensor, and maybe they might start developing and making FF sensors.... :bsmilie:

Nikon always work 5years ahead of technology rite ??? :think:

hehehe..

glennyong said:
i think it will some time before Nikon decides to haf a FF camera... i think it will most prolly be still developing its current LBcast sensors to drift away from Sony.. :p

but then.. it doesnt expel the probability that it will not produce a FF camera rite ?? maybe in the next 4-8 years when they are "stable" and confortable with the LBcast Sensor, and maybe they might start developing and making FF sensors.... :bsmilie:

Nikon always work 5years ahead of technology rite ??? :think:

hehehe..

Dun question too much.. just BUY! BUY! BUY! :blah:

...... got $ of cuz la... buy buy..... i no $$ buy wad .... sit and stare at the camera and settle my three meals liao lo.. i tell u..... :D

6k ?? hahaha... i think abit on the cheap side.. if it cost about 10 -18k.. i wun be surprised... be on the Hasselblad's pricing le.. since Hasselblad is developing or has developed the Digital one already...

glennyong said:
6k ?? hahaha... i think abit on the cheap side..

that means u r real rich :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.