D200 - when new stock arriving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallaperture

Jan 5, 2004
Catchment Area
Don't know if there are still many out there waiting for the D200 new stock to arrive at our shores. So far there is no news. There don't seems to be much news about the new stock coming. Seems that more chaps are interested in the battery grip than the camera.

Maybe, those who were very eager would have already booked theirs and got it and having lots of fun shoot like hell.

Me here still waiting leh. Wonder if there are many like me out there. :confused: Hope to be able to get it together with the MB real soon.

smallaperture said:
Me here still waiting leh. Wonder if there are many like me out there. :confused: Hope to be able to get it together with the MB real soon.

Heard from the shop that there will be another shipment in 1.5 weeks time.
Will be go down to place order for MC-35 cable. :)

Cheers

smallaperture said:
Maybe, those who were very eager would have already booked theirs and got it and having lots of fun shoot like hell.

u also seem like "those who were very eager" mah, why u "still waiting leh" u should also "book" 1 mah ;)

smallaperture said:
Don't know if there are still many out there waiting for the D200 new stock to arrive at our shores. So far there is no news. There don't seems to be much news about the new stock coming. Seems that more chaps are interested in the battery grip than the camera.

D200 is available at tk i think. i cant buy as i wanna buy the 18-200mm lense to go with it. the lense is not available as all might already know.

kettobase said:
D200 is available at tk i think. i cant buy as i wanna buy the 18-200mm lense to go with it. the lense is not available as all might already know.
Buy separately! It is almost impossible to get both at one go now unless you know some saleman who can keep the stock for you. Then again, his colleagues might want to sell it to someone else first.

lsisaxon said:
Buy separately! It is almost impossible to get both at one go now unless you know some saleman who can keep the stock for you. Then again, his colleagues might want to sell it to someone else first.

i wanna get a 18-200mm first......being an all rounder....dont wanna buy some special purpose macro lense yet until i need them. anyway....wait for the new batch of d200....:) hope no banding or watever issues with the new batch....

kettobase said:
i wanna get a 18-200mm first......being an all rounder....dont wanna buy some special purpose macro lense yet until i need them. anyway....wait for the new batch of d200....:) hope no banding or watever issues with the new batch....
I mean, buy the 18-200VR separately from the D200 body. Now it is near impossible to get both at one go. Buy the lens or the body as and when they become available, and wait for the other. It's a shorter waiting time than waiting for both to become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.