D200 Settings Auto-resets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoa_rs

Jan 10, 2003
Siglap
Visit site
Wondering if anybody has the same problem, I just got my D200 and when I change the menu settings such as file name, image qual/size, custom settings, etc, it always resets back to factory default. Sometimes the screen blanks out while i'm fiddling in the menu and resets, sometimes it resets after a few seconds of shooting. Even the ISO resets back to 100 quite often.

I'm using the original battery which I fully charged and a Lexar 512mb 80x CF.

vincenthau

Apr 26, 2005
Sengkang
thoa_rs said:
Wondering if anybody has the same problem, I just got my D200 and when I change the menu settings such as file name, image qual/size, custom settings, etc, it always resets back to factory default. Sometimes the screen blanks out while i'm fiddling in the menu and resets, sometimes it resets after a few seconds of shooting. Even the ISO resets back to 100 quite often.

I'm using the original battery which I fully charged and a Lexar 512mb 80x CF.
I got no problem with that, perhaps you want to read up the manual first before you call the nikon service centre for help?

thoa_rs

Jan 10, 2003
Siglap
Visit site
No such problem described on the manual, will probably go down to NSC tmr.

Dennis

Jan 24, 2002
Singapore
8dennis8.fotki.com
I don't have problems as well.
I believe there are 2 menu which you can rename that I find confusing.
One for shoot menu and one for custom menu and both you can rename and set maybe you accidentally change and got confused with the other. :dunno:

jnet6

Apr 21, 2004
not here often anymore
Dennis said:
I don't have problems as well.
I believe there are 2 menu which you can rename that I find confusing.
One for shoot menu and one for custom menu and both you can rename and set maybe you accidentally change and got confused with the other. :dunno:
4 shooting banks and 4 custom setting bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.