D200 screen protector available at CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azul123

Dec 4, 2004
Eastern Bloc
Just got me the screen protector from CP, it's a Japanese brand one made for D200. In case anyone here is interested, saw quite a few and I think I bought the first one.

../azul123

azul123 said:
Just got me the screen protector from CP, it's a Japanese brand one made for D200. In case anyone here is interested, saw quite a few and I think I bought the first one.

../azul123
how much ? btw do we really need the screen protector as we already have the BM-6

Beachboy said:
how much ? btw do we really need the screen protector as we already have the BM-6
S$12.00, I never liked the plastic cover, preferred to see close to what the actual screen shows me. Anyway $12 is reasonable.

../azul123

azul123 said:
S$12.00, I never liked the plastic cover, preferred to see close to what the actual screen shows me. Anyway $12 is reasonable.

../azul123
$12 dollar ok lar... do you see any top LCD cover ?

i thinking of getting it :think:

The screen protector is only for the LCD, no top cover.

../azul123

Get a piece of Martin field and cut it to size. Nothing comes close to viewing it via a Martin Fields. Most of the time the remarks will be "is there a protector on the screen ?." ;)

I got the Martin Field one before and used that on my D70, but since it is not cut to exact size, I preferred one that fits nicely.

Furthermore, if you cut the Martin Field and if not using a very sharp scissor it will spoil the screen protector and risk is yours to take. Also, Martin Field also cost more, but I think better grade.

../azul123

I got the Martin Field one before and used that on my D70, but since it is not cut to exact size, I preferred one that fits nicely.

Furthermore, if you cut the Martin Field and if not using a very sharp scissor it will spoil the screen protector and risk is yours to take. Also, Martin Field also cost more, but I think better grade. Oh, by the way, DOML does the most excellent job in pasting the Martin Field screen protector.

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.