d200 remote function

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlghtxx

Jan 19, 2008
hi i just got my d200. and i cant seem to find the remote function. i tried to find on the camera and manual but to no avail.

can any d200 user enlighten me? thank you

RTFM...
Pg 182...

RTFM...
Pg 182...

ya i have seen that. but my question was how to set the camera to remote mode. do u know how ? thanks

There is NO settings on the camera.

All you need is the remote cable connection or the ML-3 for wireless.

There is NO settings on the camera.

All you need is the remote cable connection or the ML-3 for wireless.

so are u saying that any mode, the remode will work? but it doesnt work on a remote of mine. i not sure what model is it though, it works on my old d70 remote mode.

so are u saying that any mode, the remode will work? but it doesnt work on a remote of mine. i not sure what model is it though, it works on my old d70 remote mode.

Note that wireless remotes are subject to certain models only. NOT all can work with all cameras.

As a prosumer camera, the D200 does not have a built-in IR receiver like the D40, D60, D70 or D80.
So, those small compact transmitters like the Nikon ML-L3 will not work on the D200.

In order to use the remote features, you'll have to buy the optional MC30, MC36, Modulite ML3, etc.
http://www.nikon.com.sg/products.php?categoryid=46

Alternatively, you can buy the 3rd party 10-pin remote release that are available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.