D200 or S3pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

myopic

Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
Hey there, am getting a new camera. which one should I get? Which on you think is better??

myopic said:
Hey there, am getting a new camera. which one should I get? Which on you think is better??

D200 + 17-55 + 70-200 + SB800 and maybe a 300 f2.8:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just nice

myopic said:

62020317.jpg

I like D200 overall but also like S3pro's Super CCD sensor. :dunno:

What are your needs? as for me, I wld get D200.

s3pro....if u want image quality + dr.

myopic said:

Depends on what do you shoot normally.
If action and wildlife, Nikon D200 might suit u more..
If portrait and landscape, you should consider the fujifilm S3pro :thumbsup:
Both are capable cameras in their own class. :lovegrin:

what if wildlife and portrait?:bsmilie:

considering the close prices of the S3pro and D200, and if you compare their capabilities, the D200 is the clear winner.

What are you looking for a in a camera that determines which one is better?

Comparing specificiations as a whole, the D200 is better than S3 PRO.

But until you are sure what you're looking for in the camera, we cannot ascertain D200 is what you need.

raptor84 said:
Umm no you cannot have cookies without milk (IMHO) but you can have milk alone :)

Haha, well, IMO, cookies can also be eaten on their own, this is probably enough OT

I think the d200 is generally better, but as espn has stated, it depends on the user requiremnts

Hey Guys, thanks for all your advise. I have decided and purchased S3pro yesterday. :)

myopic said:
Hey Guys, thanks for all your advise. I have decided and purchased S3pro yesterday. :)
:thumbsup: for your decision. Have fun with your new precious toys ;) .

[Did you buy cookies....]

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.