D200 'offer' in yesterday's straits times

Status
Not open for further replies.

kettobase

Dec 26, 2005
West
There is a full page ad already. Looks like no kit for the time being. price is 3288 with some bag and freebie. No very tempting. I think people can quit waiting (for any price drops) like me and go to the recommended shops to buy straight away.

The D200 doesn't come with kit. :D

kettobase said:
There is a full page ad already. Looks like no kit for the time being. price is 3288 with some bag and freebie. No very tempting. I think people can quit waiting (for any price drops) like me and go to the recommended shops to buy straight away.

Yes, one full page cover by the Dark Side. :thumbsup:

Yeh the ad give away my secret purchase of the D200. My son reveal that I got the camera together with the lens when my wife make a remark that it is a new camera. Now my wife knows it and also the price. :sweat:

Dennis said:
Yeh the ad give away my secret purchase of the D200. My son reveal that I got the camera together with the lens when my wife make a remark that it is a new camera. Now my wife knows it and also the price. :sweat:

tell me about it. kids are so very observant :sweat: :bsmilie:

One way out is to reward the lady of the house with one of those slim-compact-fashionable camera and I think that should solve it.

yyD70S said:
One way out is to reward the lady of the house with one of those slim-compact-fashionable camera and I think that should solve it.

nowadays not so easy, they would expect *bling*bling(something shiny on the finger)...:bsmilie:

*bling bling* can just buy mirror or a 2 carat light bulb...:sweat:

markccm said:
if have, i dun mind getting man.

kinda regret selling away my kit lens :cry:
how come you sell away?..pity

zhang3feng said:
MS selling @ $2950.. anyone know where sell cheaper then MS??:D

yup....wonder which place has a price cheaper than that too.... ;p

Why think so much, if you like it, just buy it :dunno: waste so much time going around looking for cheaper sets, wait kena chop like carrot for the price and then cannot enjoy the camera liao.

If the price is around there after you checked with shops like CP, TK and Lords. You can just forget about looking for cheaper prices. That is market price already. By the time you managed to find a cheaper set, your lost chances for photography might be really really high.

TMC said:
If the price is around there after you checked with shops like CP, TK and Lords. You can just forget about looking for cheaper prices. That is market price already. By the time you managed to find a cheaper set, your lost chances for photography might be really really high.
If you can save like 10K or 20K I nothing to say... if like $10-$15, then you run here run there, park car, ERP, taxi, bus, after 20 locations of scouting you already spend $20-40 on transport liao.

And best, still undecided.

BUY liao then enjoy can liao.

Dennis said:

wahhhhhh... u damn siong.. kenna from her big time??:bsmilie:

laforge said:
wahhhhhh... u damn siong.. kenna from her big time??:bsmilie:
I think he is now kneeling on the durian shells and pulling his ears :bsmilie:

btw, Dennis if you want the picture taken that night (26/12) let me know, I send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.