D200 Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeswb

Nov 8, 2004
Bedok Reservoir
Hi,

Can anyone please advise if the D200 is in stock right now? I am eager to buy one.Also, I am looking for shops which are selling them below Nikon's RRP.

Btw, have they got rid of the banding problem with the new stock?

Thanks for your advice.

George

Should be in stock.

Banding is always there. Just how much it would show in the image, the latest batches would have it under control.

georgeswb said:
Hi,

Can anyone please advise if the D200 is in stock right now? I am eager to buy one.Also, I am looking for shops which are selling them below Nikon's RRP.

Thanks for your advice.

George

I know Trump photo (billingham square) has stock for the D200 as they called me about it yesterday. I think new stock just came one or two days ago so most shops should have stock now.

wind30 said:
I know Trump photo (billingham square) has stock for the D200 as they called me about it yesterday. I think new stock just came one or two days ago so most shops should have stock now.

Where's this place ?

Thanks for the info Guys! I think Billingham Sq is near Sim Lim Square?

wind30 said:
burlington square?

georgeswb said:
Thanks for the info Guys! I think Billingham Sq is near Sim Lim Square?

If he meant Burlington, then its the one near Sim Lim Square.

Otherwise, I have no idea where Billingham is. :dunno:

:) ya my fault. burlington square :)
got mixed up with the camera bag brand.

right next to simlim. Yesterday confirm has D200 stock.

Trump is pretty obvious to locate, you can't miss the large Nikon banners Trump has placed above the outside of the building near the main road.

please keep us informed of the latest price of D200. Thanks.

The was a Nikon booth along Orchard road today. They have the D200 in stock but at the RRP - $3288 (gst included), however 18-200 still out of stock.....

georgeswb said:
Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

George
they got it under control all right.. just love it to bits..:bigeyes:

dnd8008 said:
The was a Nikon booth along Orchard road today. They have the D200 in stock but at the RRP - $3288 (gst included), however 18-200 still out of stock.....

If you dun mind buying at RPP, Best Denki At Parkway Parade have one set of 18-200.

I know as of now that TK still have 1 D200 available off the shelf.
If any of you hurry and go down first thing in the morning you might still be able to grab it. :devil:

Dennis said:
I know as of now that TK still have 1 D200 available off the shelf.
If any of you hurry and go down first thing in the morning you might still be able to grab it. :devil:
Don't bet on it ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.