D100 -Seminar & Workshop


Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
133
0
0
Visit site
Just received an invitation for this from Nikon.
Time -9.30-1200
Date - 3rd June 2002 (Monday)
Venue - Shangri-La Hotel, Island A Ballroom (Tower Wing, Lobby Level)
Dress code - Office


:gbounce:
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by Jethro
Just received an invitation for this from Nikon.
Time -9.30-1200
Date - 3rd June 2002 (Monday)
Venue - Shangri-La Hotel, Island A Ballroom (Tower Wing, Lobby Level)
Dress code - Office


:gbounce:
How to register?

Regards
CK
 

Jethro

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
133
0
0
Visit site
Call 65593642 (Jimmy)
65593632 (Brenda)
I'm not sure if this is by invitation only(addressed to Company), it maybe the case as our photo lab prints some of their test prints and I got to know their people.
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by Jethro
Call 65593642 (Jimmy)
65593632 (Brenda)
I'm not sure if this is by invitation only(addressed to Company), it maybe the case as our photo lab prints some of their test prints and I got to know their people.
Thanks! Wow, you run a lab? Which one? :)

Regards
CK
 

rochkoh

New Member
Feb 8, 2002
533
0
0
Under your skin
Visit site
*yikes!* this clashes with Keiichi Tahara's talk at the Singapore Art Museum on art-photography.

decisions decisions decisions..


Originally posted by Jethro
Just received an invitation for this from Nikon.
Time -9.30-1200
Date - 3rd June 2002 (Monday)
Venue - Shangri-La Hotel, Island A Ballroom (Tower Wing, Lobby Level)
Dress code - Office


:gbounce:
 

C

chouputra

Guest
Wuah i will only visits singapore at the end of June.....
Gonna miss this one out....
 

Jethro

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
133
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by ckiang


Thanks! Wow, you run a lab? Which one? :)

Regards
CK
Hi ckiang, the address is
Blk 28 Jalan Bukit Merah #01-4464
IMAGE MILLENNIUM
62750828
diagonally opp Canon feel free to drop off/by.

Hehe... sounds a bit advertising...hope it's alright.

;)
 

Fundee

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
728
0
16
UP NORTH
Visit site
Originally posted by Jethro
Call 65593642 (Jimmy)
65593632 (Brenda)
I'm not sure if this is by invitation only(addressed to Company), it maybe the case as our photo lab prints some of their test prints and I got to know their people.
whoa !!!!!! u do digital printing oredi ar.....y never tell us earlier..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.