D1 Tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

random 161

Jan 15, 2009
I have a D1 and am having difficulty with it. Seems to have a mind og it's own. We ahve studied the manual and are lost. Help!

Here is a link to the pdf copies of Nikon camera manuals. Linked from Nikonians.org, a wonderful resource.

Nikon camera manual

Ryan

seem like TS has a something call D1, can do things on it own and TS has no control over it...

and sound TS and somebody had studied the owner manual do not understand what the manual said...

if this is what TS like to tell us.... I guess we are so lost as same as you..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
nikon d1 is a cool camera. 10.8mp camera that is sold as a 2.7mp cam. 4 photosites for 1pixel? :eek: but oh well, not to get additional DR but just because in the earlier days they needed a better SNR

Yes it is a Nikon, can you help?

do you prefer to let us know which part you don't understand about the camera?

or ask some people here to walk you thru how to use this camera?

maybe you should get rid of it... :)
but tell me where! I certainly wouldn't mind a spare DSLR as back-up... ;)

Well, if you meet up with some of the CSers, I'm sure they can walk you through the functions of the camera. I doubt it's gone crazy.
Are you new to photography/DSLRs ??

I have a D1 and am having difficulty with it. Seems to have a mind og it's own. We ahve studied the manual and are lost. Help!

Yes it is a Nikon, can you help?
please tell us how to read you mind or the camera mind, so that we able to help you better.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.